Chp-5

Next day-
AIZA'S P.O.V-

In the morning when I went to see if Aliza is ready or not I saw that she was still sleeping.My sis sleeps a lot in stress.I went near to woke her up,
"Aliza??"
"Huh?"she said in a cranky voice.

"Umm..you are not coming today??"I asked.
"No I would like to stay at home"she said without opening her eyes.

I had to complete my project so I rushed to university.

As I reached there I saw Zohair standing at the gate.He ran towards me

"Asalamualaikum Aiza!Aliza?umm. Where's she??"
"Wa alaikum assalam Zohair,my sis is quite sensitive and soft hearted.She had never been insulted like this before.She is not willing to face anyone here.
"Hmm"he said and left.He looked disappointed.

-----------------------"--------------------------

Zohair's P.O.V-
When I heard that Aliza is not here my eyes burnt with anger.Her surprise was all set! She would have gone mad seeing my soft and emotional side but huh!!
I m sacred of love but deep somewhere inside my heart I know she is different she will never leave me.Love,that my parents failed to nurture me with, she will give me that. She will fill my heart with good vibes and i will stay happy with her...
But still I m scared to love someone the way my parents and my buddy behaved in the past it scares me every minute.But I can't run from it I will apologize to Aliza and if she forgives me I will talk to her dad for her hand in marriage I wanna make it in a halal way!Ya Allah plz help me!!

-------------------------------------------------------

Two days later-

"Salam Maryam!!So how's she now?Wen will she back to university?"I bombarded her with questions!!
"Ufff!Zohair!She is fine but still she is not willing to come to university coz she says that she will not be able to face people in front of whom you insulted her!And ummm..."she hesitated. "

"And what Maryam??"i asked

"Why are you so curious about her and why do you want her to be in the university?"She questioned.

"Ummm....Coz umm..ya coz I am the reason behind her sadness!"I tried hiding my actual feelings.

"Really?But Aliza feels that you are trying some other plan to insult him again."I felt extremely bad I told Maryam about my love and feelings towards her and a smile stretched on her lips.
"Really???"she asked shockingly.
"Umm..yea"I could feel my cheeks turning red.I don't know but her name....was making me blush.

"But...Zohair she already hates people who tries to use their father's wealth as a weapon to become famous and what you did previously she hates you for that too." she explained.

"I can do anything for her.But I don't want her to leave me!Plz help me Maryam!"I looked at her with my puppy face and continued."Umm..and you don't worry about my being dependent on my father's money
soon I am going to leave all this and build my own empire but for that I just need her support!!"

"Wow!That's cool.So you just need to explain her how much you love her and force her to trust you!Hey look day after tomorrow is her birthday.Why don't you surprise her."she said.

"PERFECT!!So tomorrow you plz bring her to the university any how and I will ask for her forgiveness and if she forgives me I will ask her hand in marriage from her dad on her b'day."She nodded and was about to leave when I stopped her.

"Where's Aiza??"I asked

"She is at home.Her mom is not well."she answered And left.

------------------------------------------------------

Aiza and Aliza's mom-

I know my health will kill me soon.I have hid this from both of my princesses but now I will not be able to hide it anymore.

I know after my death Aiza will handle her life and will find a perfect pair for herself but I m worried about Aliza.Ya Allah I want my girl to get engaged in front of me.
If today the Dr. examines a short life for me I will ask Aliza to fulfill my last wish.I know my princess won't deny.

--------------------------------------------------'''''------
When Dr. returned-

Aliza's P.O.V-
What!???my mom is suffering from Cancer!!tears rolled through my cheeks..Dr. said she has hardly one or two weeks left.No!I can't live without her.Mom..........
I ran in her room.
"Mom!!why mom??why u didn't informed us about it?I can't live without you mom??"I cried pulling her Kurta.

"Everyone has to go from this world at a specific time,my child and my time is near.My princess can I ask you for something?"she said smiling and I nodded as my legs ditched me and I sat on the ground near her bed, still holding her kurta. This news has made me absolutely weak.

"I want my princess to get engaged before I close my eyes forever.I want my princess to choose a prince before I take my last breath.Will you fulfill my last wish?"she said caressing my cheeks,wiping the flow of my tears.

My mom always fullfilled all my wishes and now it's my turn , I cannot let her down."I will do whatever you want but plz don't leave me alone."I cried.

"So is there anyone whom you will like to marry??"I glanced through my thoughts but there was no one.

"No!I will marry the guy of your choice"I answered.

"Are you sure??I nodded.

I cried the whole night near my mom's bed.Aiza was next to me supporting me and hiding her emotions.
-----------------------------------------------
Next day-

Maryam's P.O.V-
I rushed to Aliza's place to pick her up.When I reached there she looked sick.Her eyes were red it seems like she has cried a lot. I asked her and she pointed towards her mom.Her mom looked ill.Her skin was pale and worn out.I greeted her salaam and she answered back. I asked Aliza to accompany me at university but she denied.But her mom forced her ."Aliza my princess.You must go.It has been a week since you haven't attended your class and Aiza is here with me ok.Now I don't wanna hear anything .."

Alas!Aliza agreed.

We reached there after an hour.

Zohair was at the gate. As we entered inside he stopped Aliza by grasping her arm.This made her angry.
"Leave my hand."she said.Anger flushed her cheek.

Holding her hand he knelt on his knees and in front of the whole university he apologized,"I....I m so sorry Aliza.I m sorry to hurt you and make you cry.Plzzzz plz forgive me.I m ready to bear any punishment but plz don't hurt yourself."his eyes were so regretful.

I looked at Aliza her face was emotionless.I gave her a glare.
"Its ok!!",she said and pulled her hand.She left with tears in her eyes.

Zohair was happy but at the same time he was conscious coz he didn't expected Aliza to forgive her so easily.

Salaam!So how's the story going.
Don't be lazy just hit the star button yaar!