Chp -19

Two more days passed with regret.
I was about to leave for office when a phone call ruined everything it was Feria."Zohair  bhai !"
She moaned in a sorrowful voice.
"Aunt is no more. Bhai Aiza's mother expired today."she burst  in tears.
I got  a mini heart-attack. I rushed to Aiza and gave her the news. She couldn't resist but cry . I tried to comfort her and we both leaned to his mother's place.
○°○°○°○°○°○°○°○°○°○°○○°○•°○○°○°○°•°•°

Her Lifeless body was placed in front of us. A girl was hugging her hard sobbing in her chest.. She.....was.A...Aliza.  Heat flushed to my cheek ,making me angry and sad. I left Aiza there and rushed down where I met Aiza's cousin. He gave me a manly hug and i sat with him and other men. Soon it was time for Asr prayer. We performed our prayer and the body was taken to the Qabristan(Graveyard). I saw both the twins crying . Their father was under depression while Feria and her father was supporting him. Several men followed and placed their shoulder for the grave.
Aiza stayed  with his father that night.
I leaned towards my house and jumped on my bed. But I was unable to sleep. My eyes were wide as my mind was fogged with several thoughts.
Aiza's mom was a very kind and generous lady. I don't know what made her suffer so much. She had full faith in Aliza but her daughter betrayed her. How can a daughter break such a deep trust of their parents. The one who gave birth to her. The one who went through several hardships just to raise her and see her happy. I used to think that Aliza is just like her mom ,kind and generous and  will do anything to see a smile on her parent's face and Aiza is selfish but I was wrong. Aiza sacrificed for their parents and Aliza betrayed them .She said I am bossy! Am I really bossy??
My mind couldn't resist but take everything negatively.
I was scared and something in my chest was hurting me . I was filled with deep emotions and to stop all this I needed peace.
Peace!!! Qur'an and zikr !!!Peace lies in Deen. I immediately rushed to the washroom . Making wudu after that i walked  towards the drawer ,revealing My Quran . I started reading Surah Al-Bakr. Peace surrounded my heart and I felt really awesome. "Dont worry Allah is always with you!!" A sound raised in my mind. It was time for Fajr.  I went to Masjid . After offering my Salah and having some break fast in the nearby restaurant , I went to meet Aiza.
○°○°○○°○°○°○°○°○°○○°○°•°○°○°○°○°

The main door was open. I stepped inside while my eyes were searching for Aiza." Is Aliza still here?" A question raised in my mind.
I shook my head to ignore such thoughts and started searching for Aiza. I called for her twice and thrice but no response. As I was passing beside an unknown room i heard Aiza yelling . Hearing her voice i froze.

"What the hell!Ayesha!Have you lost it? I told you to keep her away ......"Aiza's voice echoed.
"B-but she wished to see her mom for the last time.. How can I stop her form attending her mom's funeral Aiza!!And chill....As per her  promise she had already left." The other girl spoke.

I was confused. Were they talking about Aliza.Ayesha?What is going on?
Allah I need to find the truth behind this.
I heard some footsteps coming closer and I  hid behind the door.
After Aiza left I leaned towards Ayesha! She was the same girl I asked for help that day and yes, I have seen her with Aiza many times.
"Zo-zohair!"she hesitated.
"Yes!! What are you doing here?"
"Umm..Aliza  wanted me to accompany her -" I cutt her off.
"Where is she???" I yelled.
"I need to go!"she said and rushed out of the room.
I need to find her. I need to find the truth but how am I going to do all this....
Aiza!!!!Aiza will herself tell me everything!!

Assalamualaikum people!!Woo so Aliza is back!!!!!Comment and vote to share your opinions. Enjoy....