Chp 27

Aslamualaikum.So some one asked had Zohair divorced Aiza ?? Not yet. Actually after that day on the funeral when he knew the truth he rushed to find Aliza and haven't met Aiza yet .So they are still not formally separated .

Aliza's P.O.V-
I stormed into his cabin. He was busy in a deep thought . He is so adorable.Shush Aliza you can't fall for him again. You can't fall for a Bastard like him again.
"Where the hell are the documents??"
I roared with a fake look on my face.
"Aliza!Why,Why are-"he hesitated. What do he think ha? He will fool me again with his fake innocence. No I have knew the truth!
"Dont you understand a simple thing Mr.?My name is Alina!!Better keep this in mind."
"Why the hell are you doing this ?plz forgive me plz."he pleaded . Her eyes carry so much innocence. I avoided any eye contact coz I don't wanna be fooled again.
"Where are the files?"I groaned.
"Hey !Look at me ! I m your Zohair . I m only yours!"He cupped my face with his palms.As a tear passed down his cheek my heart melted. I was hurt. No Aliza he is your sister's husband . You can't love him. Be strong!!
I pushed his chest hard. And scowled at him,"Just stay away !How dare you touch me? You are my business partner so stop being personal.You better stay away!"
It was hard for me! I wasn't hurting him I was hurting my self. I can't get trapped in his fake innocence. It was hard for me to hold on my tears and hide my sorrow in my anger so I left with a bang on the door.
My heart was heavy . I need peace!
I rushed into the washroom and did my wudu immediately. Grabbing my prayer rug I started performing Salah! You know it releases stress.
I cried in sujood. You know when you cry in Sujood it feels like you are lying and crying on the lap of the creator,the one who loves you 70 times more than a mother,Allah. It gives patience,strength hapinesss and all positive feelings. When i was relieved i got up and sat on my desk.
Should I call Mr.Adam? No whet will I tell him? That I can't work with him ,that I m so weak. No!!
Should I call Aiza and inform her?should I ask her what's going between them? I was extremely confused. I just stood up and started to pace around,wringing my hands.
I don't want him to go nor i want him to stay. What is wrong with me??Aliza calm down!!I tried calming my frustration. A hand caressed my shoulder. Zohair! A smile tugged my lips and I was so frustrated that I just turned and hug him tight. It was for sure that he will be shocked. His one hand was around my waist and other rose to wipe my tears. I was gasping for his smell I want my previous Zohair! But Something was different I dont know what.
"Alizaa!"he spoke
My eyes stunned open and my mouth hung in surprise.
I pushed him back just to end up with embarrassment. REHAN!!
"Hey Alina!Relax sweetie."he pouted wiping tears.
"You don't need to think about that devil I m always with you baby." He caressed my cheeks making me uncomfortable.
I gave him a smile and rushed out.
How can you Aliza?How can I hug him?
My life has became miserable.
REHAN!!!Freak man!
REHAN was our classmate in high school . He was a play boy but he has helped me a lot here. But that doesn't mean that I can hug him like that!
"Aliza!!!"Zohair was there with a grin on his face.
"Umm. Sorry I mean Ms Alina!!"he smiled cheerfully.
"Here are all the documents ma'am!"

He grinned.
His cute smile!cute? He is a devil with a cute smile!
I took the papers and forced him a fake smile.

Plz bear my mistakes. It has been quite difficult to spend my time in writing. Hope you all enjoy!
Dont forget to Vote and comment!!!