Chp-14

(When Zohair forcefully serves the ice cream to Aiza(media))
In about 15 mins we reached the venue. My eye sight was filled with vivid colours. Chandeliers,candles everything was so beautiful.
Red carpet was placed on our way to the stage. Photographer was busy flashing on us and taking pictures. I twitched my eyes causing my clogged mascara to irritate the bottom of my eyelid. Feria and One of my other cousin were by my side and two of Zohair's friend leaned with with him. Several heads turned in our direction. I felt as a popular as a famous star. We headed towards the stage settling on a beautifully decorated swing. Aww-it was so romantic!!! Zohair was dressed in a beautiful white Sherwani that suited him.

After a continuous photo session and meeting thousands of relatives I was really tired and on top of it this heavy lehenga was killing me.
"Aslamualikum Aiza !! Not bad ha! Make-up artist changed you fully!" One of my friend said.
"Just stop being jealous sweetie".I grumbled with my attitude arching my brows.

"Bdw your sister Aliza was going to be the bride right? Then?? Like where is she??"

"Past was past baby! She was going to and I am. Stop burning ur self in the fire of jealousy and enjoy the wedding. "

"But where is Aliza. I want to meet her." Mariah interrupted in between.

"She is busy . Now plz excuse us we need some privacy." I turned up quite rude but I don't wanna spoil Zohair 's mood.
I saw the colour draining off his face. He looked angry and was in a deep thought.
I was gazing at him just then waitress came with a tray of ice cream with her.
She handed one to Zohair' s father..correction!my new dad!!
Later he handed it to him ordering to feed me with his own hands. He looked annoyed and was about to create a hullabaloo when dad glared at him warning to behave. He snatched the plate from his hand and fill a spoonful ,facing towards the camera he faked a smile and I opened my sweet mouth with a beautiful smile. Now it was my turn. I did the same. Ice cream was yummy. My favourite roasted almond... The other ice cream served was enormous vanilla with truity fruities .......Yummmmmm....
I want more. After few mins we did the cake cutting ceremony. According to the ritual we had  to cut it together and he gripped the back of my hand which tightened with every extra comment and flash. I whispered in his ears to loose the grip faking a smile just to tighten it more. He forcefully pushed a piece of cake in my mouth without even seeing me.
"Yaar ! This girl is really lucky! I wish my wedding to turn this romantic and grand."I heard a whisper from the crowd behind us. I smiled internally. I don't need his love and care I just wanted a grand wedding ,making everyone jealous of me and a title of a millionaire 's wife. Soon the wedding ended and we leaned at my home in a Mercedes-Benz ! !.
My eyes widened at the site of the house.! It was amazing. My dream house. I love you Aliza coz of you all my dreams are coming true. You are the best sister. The chaffeur opened the door and I stepped out. Zohair too left the  car and rushed towards the door but stopped midway after noticing  the wierd glare of the chauffeur. He stepped back ,gripping my wrists he dragged me with him.
I ignored his rude behaviour and concentrated on the beauty of the house. It was well interiored . As we stepped inside the door it revealed a well furnished hall with sofas and a small table in the middle . Candles and a beautiful flower vase were placed on it. To its left was a grand dining table decorated with fruits and sweets. Next to it was a room that I guess is a kitchen. My eyes fell on the spiral stairs designed perfectly with a combination of olive green and black. Actually whole interior of the hallway was furnished with the best combination of olive green and black. "Awesome!" I murmered.
My mother in law welcomed us .She showed me the whole house. Kitchen was furnished with brown and cream texture. She took me to the living room. The whole house was enormous. Lastly she took me upstairs halting in front of a room. Wow!!!! My mouth frozed open as I went in. A large room decorated with candles. A beautiful chandelier hanging in the middle. A king sized round bed with roses all over. Here the colour theme was red and white. She left leaving me alone.