Chp-9

I woke up quite fresh and cheerfull in the morning. I got ready wearing a black thigh length top with a pair of white jeans and pinned my cool fashionable black hijaab. My engagement ring look gorgeous. I went down to make coffee for my growling stomach . Preparing for my parents as well, I quickly assembled the cups with some cookies in a tray and went in their room. My parents were no where to be seen.
I noticed Aiza in the hallway reading her books. I asked her about them,"Mom and dad are busy shopping for their lovely daughter's wedding.And Feria accompanied them !!"!she said with a grin.
"Umm...ok!would you like to have some coffee!!"I offered.
"Yea and-"
Door bell rang .Placing the tray on the table I rushed to welcome my parents but to my surprise I saw someone else.
A fair ,brown-eyed girl mainly of my age stood at the door.
"Aah!so you are Aliza!!!"she said with a cunning smiling on her lips.
I nodded."So can I know who are you??"

"I am-"she was about to complete when Aiza yelled,"She is my friend and you better stay away!"

I left them alone taking my cup of coffee and leaving the remaining cups on the table.

"Come Ayesha!Will you like to have a cup of coffee!"I hear Aiza.
I slammed the door of my room and started reading "The fault in our stars!" By John Green.

I hear my phone ringing.It was Zohair.
"Aslamuallaikum "

"Waalaikumassalam"

"Umm...Wassup?"

"Nothing much!"

"How's your mom's heath??"

"Allhamdullilah!She is quite better just coz of you!!Btw she is busy shopping now!!!"I informed him.

"Thats Good"

We continued for some more time and then I decided to cook lunch.

I proceeded down!!Ayesha,Aiza's friend was still there.I faked a smile and went in the kitchen. I decided to prepare lunch and made a thick chicken stew with some parathas.Yummy!!It smelled awesome.

I was busy garnishing my stew when I hear a voice.
"So you like cooking??" It was Ayesha.

"Yea!!Sometimes actually"I said cheerfully.

"It smells really good!"

"Aww thank you so much!"I smiled a little.

"Ayesha can you plz come here.I need to talk."Aiza commanded to Ayesha.
It was normal since childhood Aiza used to get jealous when I interact with her friends.
Doorbell rang again and this time my parents arrived.I was shocked to see my in laws .
Zohair didn't informed that his parents accompanied mine.
I greeted them Salaams and when I returned to place the lunch on the table I was surprised it was already placed!! But who did it?

"Assalamualaikum Mom,Dad and ooh ya uncle aunty? How are you both? Oh leave all this you all must be tired I have placed the lunch,you all proceed."She smiled."
"'Ohh so good of you!"my mother in law caressed her cheeks.
Allaaaaah!!!!!How can she ha??
I took all the efforts and now she is taking the credits. I couldn't say anything at that time but when we met in the kitchen I scowled at her."Aiza!how dare you?"

"What?? I said truth only na! !I said I placed lunch!!"she said giving me a murderous glare and left.

I went out with a bottle of Thumps up and glasses assembled in a tray.I faked a smile and placed the tray on the table ready to serve it,when Aiza snatched the bottle from my grip and started serving cheerfully as if she was extremely happy by their arrival.
I grinned.
"Aiza you are really a very jolly person,loved your company..And the food you made was lovely!"mother -in-law praised her and for the first time I was jealous of her."Actually I ma-" I was cut off by Aiza's words.
"Aww thank you auntie and ya Aliza also helped me a little with that stew!She faked a smile.

Urghhhh.....They left and mom started revealing the stuff she bought.
I was red with anger but I need to control just for the sake of my mom.

Zohair 's P.O.V-
My parents arrived with a smile on their faces.
They were busy arranging the stuff they bought. After a while we gathered in the dining room for dinner.
"Really she is a very nice girl. I loved her company. You saw she made the whole lunch that was amazing. She was so jolly."my mom started praising her that made me blush.
'Atlast!you praised my choice!"I murmured smiling and blushing.
"Ohh!!My dear son your love was busy faking smiles standing there.. She just brought drinks and that was also served by Aiza.Good for nothing!!"my mom scowled.
"So.you-"
"I was talking about Aiza.you know both the twins are so different.Why don't you marry Aiza?she is better than Aliza and I like her!"My mom said furrowing her eyebrows.
What The F****!!How can she say like that.
"Ya!Zohair I gave you a millionnaire's tag so can't you marry the girl of my choice??"my dad proudly said.
Arguing with them can make the situation worse. I gripped the edge of the table until my knuckles were white.
"Aiza is seriously a very nice girl."
Enough! I banged the table and rushed to my room.

I called Aliza to cheer my mood.

"Aslamualaikum!!"I greeted.

"Waalaikumasalam."

"Umm....Wassup??"

"Having chocolate!Wanna hav"she chuckled.

"Yea please!!"

She chuckled again just like a baby.She is so sweet .

"Control fatty!!"I joked.

"Haaw!Am I fat??"she growled .

"Hehehe! !!"

"I m angry!!"

"Fatty!!"I teased her.

"Bye!!"
"

"Ohh no I wanna talk!"

"I m fatty na. bye!!"

"No!!you are my sweet ,slim and trim princess!!"

"Aah!"

"Princesss Aliza!!"

She laughed again. She is so adorable.

"I love you Zohair! ! You changed my life! Just bcoz of you mom recovered..
I love you!!"

My heart pounded!!I was mentally dancing with happiness!!!
"Aliza I love you I love you so much!!you know you never fail to make me happy!!!"

We continued for a while ....

I couldn't sleep that night coz of happiness.....
----------------------------------------------------------