Chp-15

I was too exhausted. Half an hour passed and Zohair wasn't here. I was busy going through the room and noticing each and everything . I opened my wardrobe revealing a colourful spectrum of brand new dresses. On the other side were a bunch of handbags and clutches. Down in the last drawer lied dozens of sandles and footwears .i was so glad you know it has flat slippers,house slippers,heels,stilettos ,boots  and all other types.My eyes widened at the sight of amazing jewellery and accessories. The designs were so unique. Amazing!!! Is this all mine.
I opened the other door where hundreds of hijabs and abayas were waiting for me.
I pry at the other wardrobe which seemed to be Zohair's I closed the door immediately as I was not at all interested. Don't take me wrong yaar! ! I know I was mad to marry him but he was not the reason. Just look at him. He is not of my type. I just need his title . Wow!!
I went to change into some comfortable clothes that is my sweat pants and a t-shirt. But to my surprise my wardrobe was excluded from it. It has night gowns but they are not comfy for me. I snatched a t-shirt from Zohair's wardrobe and matched it with my plazo.  I rushed to the bathroom which was quite spacious. It was stunning.Like if my bathroom is like this I don't need a room. I can spend most of my time here. A stunning tub lied to the left. A shower which radiated bright LED light. Ceiling was also radiated with led light. It was so cool. I just saw this in  films. I took a shower draining of my tiredness and all the worries. I wore my weird combination and jumped on that soft,fluffy bed. I slept for hardly 15 mins ,when the door slammed open. Yes it was Zohair.  I ignored him  and prefered to to continue sleeping. I closed my eyes again. I could hear the footsteps leaning towards me. Someone grabbed my wrist forcing me to sit.
"Ah!" I murmured . His hand is hard.
"Whats wrong with you!Mr. Abdullah?"I asked in pain,trying to lose his grip that made it tightened  more.
"How dare you wore my t-shirt?? Just stay away from me and my belongings!!" He growled.
"I-I don't have any t-shirt here. And I am your  wife. I have full right on you and your things"I too growled arching my brows and pointing him.

"I know Aliza cannot take such a big step. You must have forced him. I am damn sure. Tell me now where is she or you are dead!" Rage boiled through his body and his eyes and cheeks were red with anger.
I will have to control him before he bursts at me. I brought some fake tears in my eyes while telling him my fake  story.
"Zo-zohair how can you say like this!"I sobbed to melt his heart." My sister....feeling ashamed to call her my sister. She fought with me the night before your nikaah.....I mean our. He was forcing me to marry by saying th-that I  dream to marry a rich guy then why not he. But honestly you know I never thought of you after all you was my sister's fiance and I respect that but she was grasping for freedom. She said you are bossy and-and..."
"And what??"he yelled with anger. It really scared me.
I was thinking what to say now to give my story a turn but due to the  shortage of words I remained silent. Flowing off my tears.
My tears really worked. He lose my wrists free from his grip and closed his eyes gulping the lump in his throat. Trying to control his anger.. "Look Aiza chill and stop crying. " he calmed a bit. I took advantage to clear his suspicion.
I hugged him but trust me I didn't want that but to be the mistress of a million dollar company I need to please his owner. I need him to trust me.
"I m sacred of you.."I managed to act like I m crying hard and sobbing in his chest.
It really affected him. He hugged me in return that made me a little uncomfortable."I-I m sorry. I ......I...you must sleep. And don't worry I will sleep on the couch you make yourself comfortable and if you need anything tell me." He sat on the couch with tears reflected in his eyes. I m sorry Zohair.  I didn't meant to hurt you but.....I shook my head to free myself from these thoughts and slept peacefully.

Assalamualaikum!Plz vote and comment to lemme know what you think about my story.  Have  nice day!!