two

please consider voting and commenting:) they help me a out a lot:) thank you babes and enjoy the chapter ! -gigi

3 YEARS LATER

athazagorphobia (noun) - the fear of forgetting, being forgotten or ignored, or being replaced

HARRY'S POV

"Why does it smell so horrid in here?"

"Because Niall's here," Louis teased and we all laughed. "My god, Niall, you have to shower more than once a month."

I raised my hands in Niall's defense, who was blushing like a cherry tomato. "Hey, hey, It's not Niall's fault that his farts smells like an atomic bomb. Give him a break, eh?"

More laughter filled Liam's bedroom.

"You're one to speak, Harry. You drench yourself in cologne every day." Niall finally found his chance to poke fun of me, noticeably pleased with himself as agreeing laughter gurgled around the room.

"Say what you like, but the ladies love it." I shrugged over the laughter.

They all knew I was right.

I always fancied the time I got to spend just with my boys. We were always so busy it was nice to just stay still for once.

After the past few years together, they had became like family to me.

And to me, family was everything.

Lou cleared his throat and readjusted his spot on Liam's bed. "You guys remember that game we used to play all the time as kids-"

"What? Beer pong?" Niall questioned excitedly, his whole face lighting up with hope. "I fucking loved that game."

Liam scoffed. "You only loved that game because you got to drink."

"Cheers to that." I tightly pressed my lips together, trying my best not to laugh.

Niall opened his mouth to defend his heavy drinking habits but Lou waved his small hands, silencing him. "No! Shut the fuck up! Let me finish."

"You're like four feet, mate." I chuckled, fluffing out my hair. "What're you going to do? Kick my ankles with you midget legs?"

"I'm 5'8, but thanks."

"Sure." I grinned knowingly and Louis gave me the middle finger.

"Louis, you're short as fuck." Niall shouted, his accent getting heavy with energy, making it difficult to understand what he was trying to say. "Theo is taller then you!"

"That's because Theo's hair alone is five feet tall." Louis argued and we all erupted into laughter. "And call me when you some chest hair on that pale chest, you pre-pubescent."

Just the fact that he had actually said 'pre-pubescent' made me my stomach ache from laughing too hard.

Lou huffed once we all simmered down. "Remember that game Call or Delete? You know, when you scroll through your contacts and whoever you land on, you have to either call them or delete their contact forever?"

We all vaguely nodded yes.

"We should play it," Louis energetically proposed, pulling his phone out from his pocket.

"We're not in Year 9 anymore." Liam rolled his eyes at Louis' childish request, yet he still pulled out his phone. "We're too old for that game."

Liam's last comment started me. We were only in our early twenties, and the theory of aging terrified the hell out of me. If I could stay 21 forever, I wouldn't mind.