thirty two

55k !!!!! whaaaaaat omg thank you guys so much !that's incredible !! ive waited so long to have my work recognized and i can't even fathom how much support ive gotten with this series ! much love x

oh and reading your comments make my day...you guys are so funny and sweet ahah. it's nice to know you're enjoying this series :)))

and please leave a vote & comment if you enjoyed chapter thirty two..its an extra long chapter so enjoy :) thanks babes - gigi x

alexithymia (noun) - the inability to express your feelings

"Hey," Harry jumped out of his Range Rover and jogged to the passenger side's door, opening it for me.

"You really don't have you get out of the car just to open the door for me," I chuckled defensively, grabbing his hand as I slid into his car.

"Nonsense," Harry exclaimed as he jumped into the driver's seat. "A princess deserves to be treated like one. It's the number one rule of being a gentleman."

"A princess?" I swiftly pulled my hair out of it's ponytail. "That's cute."

"You're cute."

I pointed my finger into my mouth and pretended to gag. We both fell out into soft laughter, easing the mood.

"How are you, sunshine?" Harry asked me as he began to drive down the streets.

"Hungry for ice cream." I grinned cheerfully at him.

"That's the right answer," he hummed, rolling his bottom lip between his fingers. "This place was amazing ice cream, it will blow your mind."

"All ice cream places taste the same to me," I leaned over and turned on the music. "They're all good."

"I'm just going to pretend that I didn't hear that."

I laughed as I rolled the radio knob between my fingers, trying to find a station that Harry and I might both like, although I had no idea what music he would like. The more I twisted the knob, I began to feel more anxious about if I would ever find a station that we would both like.

"I like this song," Harry stopped me once I got to a song called UGH! by The 1975, a band that Aria had always raved to me about.

"Me too," I turned up the music volume and leaned back into my seat.

Hey boy, stop pacing 'round the room. Using other people's faces as a mirror for you..

I thought that Harry might yell at me for turning up the music too loud, or turn the music down. But he did the exact opposite by turning the music up to its maximum volume.

"You have good taste in music." Harry shouted over the radio.

"Can I roll the windows down?" I lightly tapped my knuckles against the window. "I want to feel the breeze."

I know your lungs need filling. Since your gums have lost their feeling...

"Of course," Harry hummed, pressing a button that rolled all four windows down.

I stuck my head out the window like a dog, laughing at how the warm wind caused my light hair to flap over my face. I screamed out with excitement, although my vivid screams were drowned out by the powerful gusts of winds.