eighty four

I've been having so many problems with Wattpad lately boooooo 

(enjoy the chapter, guys! I love reading your comments so don't forget to comment and vote! Also follow me to keep updated w the story if you wanna) -Gigi

"How're you tipsy off half a vodka cranberry, my love?" Harry chuckled, wrapping his long fingers around my forearm and beginning to pull me away from the bar.

"I'm not!" I whipped my attention back at Joshua, stabbing a finger in his stupidly smirking face. "He-"

"C'mon, you can't be doing this here, Addison." Harry muttered as he noticed a few people turn their heads to disapprovingly glance at Harry Styles' girlfriend verbally attacking the innocent bartender. "We've got to get home anyways."

With a strained huff, I decided to let it go. If I called out Joshua for threatening to sell the information right now, it would only embarrass Harry in front of these people that he's trying so hard to impress. And I could just imagine how the media would blow up the confrontation. 

My best bet was to just get home and tell Harry that I was leaving for Philadelphia before Joshua could say anything to the media. But I was still crossing my fingers that maybe Joshua would just forget about everything and not bother to sell the information.

"Fine." I puffed, allowing Harry to lead me to the front door where they boys, Lou, and Rachel were waiting for us. "But I am not tipsy, he just made that up."

"I'm sure, sweetheart." He kissed the crown of my forehead.

After getting sidetracked by a few last minute conversations and goodbyes, we finally met up with everybody. 

"How was it, sweets?" Lou grinned at me, nudging my shoulder. 

"Good." My voice was distant from thinking about how I was going to tell Harry tonight, how he was gonna react.

He was going to scream, curse, his face was going to get all red. Maybe he would even break up with me. What would I do if he broke up with me? What about all those promises? Our future kids?

"You sure?"

"Yeah." I shook my head out of my trance and grinned back at her. "Just tired. This was exhausting."

"I feel that. The more celebrities at an event, the more draining it is." She muttered.

"The Beckham's are having an afterparty tonight. I have all the information if you want to go. There won't be any press there, so go wild, I really couldn't care less. But if you're hungover for the release of the single tomorrow I'm going to hire a hitman to kill you." Rachel said. "I would do it myself, but I just got my nails done."

"Rachel, you have this amazing talent where your voice is strictly monotone." Louis said sarcastically, earning a chuckle from all of us. "It's really pleasing to the ears."

"I'm just going to tell the Beckham's that you won't be attending, Louis." Rachel began typing on her phone.

"No, no!" Louis exclaimed and everybody laughed. "I love your monotone voice!"

"You wanna go?" Harry whispered in my ear as Louis and Rachel began bantering on if he could go to the party, Liam, Niall, and Lou heckling them on.

I shook my head, my voice hoarse. "I just want to go home."

"Enough said." Harry turned back to everybody. "Hey guys, sorry to be party poopers, but Addison and I are just going to go home. It's been a long night, yeah?"

"Harry Styles? Missing out on the afterparty?" Liam gasped jokingly. "Unheard of."

"Harry Styles in a serious relationship is unheard of." Niall gestured towards him, smiling goofily. "He's a changing man, aren't ya?"