twenty

ineffable (adjective)- too great to be expressed in words

"The rain caught up with us." Harry parked in front of my apartment building. "Can't outrun the rain, huh?"

It was still raining, if not even harder. My clothes were partly dry but my hair was now a knotty mess and Harry's carseats were squishy with water.

"Sorry about your seats," I winced thinking about the water damage on his expensive car.

He sighed loudly, shrugging. "It's alright, sunshine."

"I had a really fun time tonight." I said. "Even with the rain and everything, it was pretty cool."

"So did I."

"I'm glad we decided to hangout tonight. With just you and me, nobody else." I smiled affectionately at Harry, who goofily mimicked my smile.

"I feel like we learned a lot about each other."

"Yeah," I chuckled, my voice to a whisper. "I feel like you don't show too many people that place."

"You're the only one," he dropped his voice as well, his tone becoming gruff.

"Aren't I special?" I teasingly rolled my eyes at him.

"Yes, you should feel very lucky."

"Have a good night, Harry." I sang as I slightly opened the car door to leave. "Drive safe and tell the boys that Aria and I say hi."

"Will do. Let me walk you up to your place." He reached to open the car door but I grabbed his wrist, stopping him.

"No, you don't have to," I assured him. "I know you have this whole British gentleman chivalry thing going on, and it's really adorable and all-"

"British gentleman chivalry," Harry laughed to himself. "And yeah, I know, it's really fucking adorable. And you know what? I'm the most chivalrous British gentleman that has ever lived."

"I'm pretty sure chivalrous isn't even a real word."

"It is," Harry stated, flicking my hair. "You should know that, punk."

I ignored his comment, not allowing him to relish in his victory. "Anyway, it's raining cats and dogs out here. I don't want you to have to walk me there and back, that'd just be ridiculous to ask of you."

"'Cats and dogs?' My god, Addison Montgomery, you are such a nerd." Harry teased with a crooked grin on his stupid face.

"Thanks again for tonight," I playfully pinched his arm before hopping out of the car.

"Alright, love." He saluted me, his wet hair flipping onto his face. "No kiss on the cheek tonight?"

"Goodnight, Mr. Styles." I gave him a final goodnight before slamming the car door shut.

I had to get inside. I had to get out of this car. I have to get away from Harry before I did anything I'd regret.

Who knew what I'd do if I looked into Harry's sparkling eyes any longer?

I screeched at the attack of rain as I sprinted to the safety of my apartment building. The cold mist created a heavy fog, making it hard to see, but I eventually reached the front door.