forty three

i miss our boys :(

please vote and comment they mean a ton to me and help my story a ton:) i have a bunch of good material comin up so look out ! love you all and i hope you have a good read !

quick question...what do you think about all the boys signing to new solo labels ?? im pretty ok w it because i'm lowkey expecting their breakup after one more album and possibly another world tour (makes me tear up just thinking about it shhh) and then afterwards, we'll get hella new music and projects from EACH OF THE BOYS so like idk. i want them to be happy.

what do you guys think ?? - G

lethe (noun) -a river in the Greek underworld that, when drunk from, made souls forget the sufferings of life; oblivion or something to make you enter oblivion to forget

"Did you do it?"

"As in it do you mean talk to Liam and Aria?" I sat at the bar. "Then yes, I did it."

"Good girl." Harry walked behind the bar and grabbed a shiny glass of clear gin, a bottle of tonic water, and a bag of cucumber slices from the bar's overhead refrigerated cabinet. "Think it'll work?"

"Who knows." I tapped my fingernails against the wood. "I don't really want to talk about it anymore. I just want to forget about it."

"I think this gin and tonic will do just the trick, love." Harry chuckled, pouring the clear liquid into two glasses.

We were in the bottom floor of the yacht, where the bar and the storage closet was. There were also a few reclining chairs and an Xbox that wasn't hooked up to the flat screen television. Everybody else were on the upper floors and scattered out along the deck, expectedly all getting along.

"This yacht is so nice. I wish I had a yacht." I sighed loudly, hunching my back.

"Don't we all?" Harry slid me a short glass filled with gin and tonic, featuring a fresh slice of cucumber. "We'll go on the deck in a minute, after a few drinks, of course."

"Of course," I murmured, raising my glass in the air for a toast. "Cheers."

"To what?"

"Hmmm." I wiggled my nose. "Cheers to...the hopefully long-lasting relationship of Liam and Sophia."

"Of course." Harry laughed gruffly, clinking his glass with mine. "To the hopefully long-lasting relationship of Liam and Sophia."

*  *  *

"You're a little tipsy, m'love."

"Nope." I shook my head giddily.

"You sure about that?" Harry leaned into me but I leaned away.

I grabbed Harry's hand and pulled him up the stairs. "Let's go to the deck."

Harry didn't budge. "I don't-"

"Please?" I turned around and pouted of my bottom lip, flashing my puppy eyes at him. "Pleeeease, Harry?"

Harry leaned down and squarely kissed me, the sharp taste of liquor lingering on both of our lips. "It's those eyes, man. They get me every time."

"Come on." I bit down on my smiling lips before turning around and leading Harry up the steps.

"Woah," Harry caught my hips as I stumbled on the last step, proof that maybe I had one too many gin and tonics.

Harry kept his hands on my waist from behind, keeping me steady as we walked up onto the deck. As we walked towards the bow of the yacht deck, we stopped to talk to Niall and Sophia, who were casually chatting.