seventy seven

How was you day? -Gi

"One time, Addison was picking up Harry from rehearsals and the sound crew made her believe that we were all clones made by Syco!" Niall roared and the whole table bursted into laughter. 

"They were so believable!" I tried to explain myself through my own laughter. "You all would've believed it, too."

"Niall's also the one who believed that Santa was real until middle school, so." Greg, Niall's brother, shrugged. "I don't even blame you, Addison."

"Thank you, Greg." I flashed him a smile.

"Say that a little louder and your son will hear you declaring that Santa is fake!" Niall pointed his fork in the direction of where the children were eating on their separate table.

"I'm pretty sure Theo already knows the truth about Christmas. I was taking him out for lunch the other day and asked me what I was getting him for Christmas!" Maura, Niall's mom, laughed and Niall shook his head as he laughed.

As the whole table began to discuss Theo, I turned to Harry. "I'm going to get a drink."

"My family's so unbearable that you need a drink?" He raised an eyebrow. 

"I-"

"I'm just messing with you. Maybe you do need a drink, calm down a little bit." His lips curled into a crooked smile. 

I scrunched my nose. "You think I'm tense?"

"You tell me." He said in a goofy voice. 

"You are being weird." I paused, pointing at him. "I am getting a drink."

"Let me get it for you. What do you want, love?"

I grabbed his wrist, gesturing for him to stay in his seat. "'I'll get it."

"Are you alright, Addison?" I could hear concern in his voice, confusion written all over his stunning face. 

"I'm fine, I just don't to pull you away from your family, you know?" I nodded. "It'll only take a second."

"I'll miss you." He playfully mouthed and I rolled my eyes, smirking at his silliness.

"You're so stupid." I placed an arm on the back of his chair, reaching over and gingerly pecking him on the lips. "I love you."

"Ooooooo." Everybody at the table cooed at our affection, making me flush tomato red. 

"Anne, shield your eyes!" Louis shouted and everybody laughed, Anne jokingly covering up her face. 

"I think I heard an 'I love you.'" Gemma gasped. 

"That's old news, sweets. These two are madly in love." Liam waved her off. "You should try seeing them every single day. It's disgusting."

"You're disgusting." Harry stuck his tongue out at Liam. 

"You were always so charming, Styles." Liam grimaced. 

"My little brother's in love." Gemma said dreamily, resting her chin on her fist. "That is horribly, horribly, disgusting."

Anne's husband, Taron, who had arrived late midway through the dinner, spoke up. He was a good looking man, with a sharp, diamond shaped face, honest and sunken brown eyes, scruffy brown hair that was cut very short, thin lips, and a gorgeous Roman nose. He looked much younger than Anne, and he was wearing expensive blue dress pants and a preppy red sweater with a white button up underneath. 

He was quiet for most of the dinner, only speaking to introduce himself to me in a professional-like manner. He barely even said hi to Harry.

Taron cleared his throat. "You know what? I just ordered the most exquisite wine, a Venissa Dorona 2013, and I think it's a great time to do a toast. For the kids coming home for holiday and for Harry and Addison's relationship." Taron proposed.