sixty nine

double post bc it's been so long :) -G

"Hey, guys." I greeted Louis and Niall once Harry and I walked into the living room.

"Hey there, sugar." Louis nodded at me.

"Yo yo." Niall hollered. "You're coming to the press conference?"

"I'm giving her my extra ticket." Harry responded before I could, walking in behind me.

"It'll be nice to have you there, Ad." Lou gave me a small smile. "How was your workout, Haz?"

"Killer." Harry lazily threw his black Adidas gym bag on the floor. "Speaking of which. Me, Niall and Liam have been getting our grind on at the gym. James says he misses you, Lou."

"I'll have to send him a heartwarming text later, then." Louis scoffed, switching the TV to a soccer game. "See if his balding spot got any worse. Ten bucks it has."

"He wants you to workout with him again. Says if you miss anymore of your scheduled training he's gonna tell Celia." Harry nagged. "You better give him a ring if you know what's good for you."

"Oh, they can both bite me." Louis grumbled, pulling out his phone and beginning to type.

"Where's Liam?" I scanned the room, planting myself on the couch.

"His room." Niall responded, draping his legs over the arm of the love seat.

"Surprise, surprise." Louis sang lowly, not looking up from his phone.

Harry plopped on the couch, resting the side of his head in my lap and stretching his long frame along the couch so he was laying on his side. "He does know that our press conference is in a few hours, right? Will he be...you know, normal?"

"Don't be so insensitive. He's getting over a major breakup." I tangled my fingers into his chocolate curls, tugging. "'Normal?' Really?"

"Liam's being a weenie." Louis exhaled, looking up from his phone for a moment. "But he'll be fine for the conference, I'm sure. Especially when Celia knocks some sense into him before we go on, Payno will be back to his old, chipper self. Even if it's only for a few hours, it'll do for now."

"Celia's coming?" I asked, continuing to weave my fingers through Harry's mess of curls that easily hung past his broad shoulders.

"She'll be here right before we leave. We're all leaving together." Niall answered. "I know you two have a little..miscommunication but we need Celia to watch over the conference, she is our head manager after all, Addison."

"How...how do you know about me and Celia?" I glared down at Harry.

"Harry." Niall and Louis said at the same time.

"Oh, great." I tugged at his hair sharply, making him suck in air roughly through his teeth. "Thanks, Harry."

"Hey, we're all friends here. I didn't think it was anything important." Harry muttered, his gravely voice vibrating against my knee.

"If it helps, I'm on your side, Ad. Harry did fuck her, after all. What an asshole! You jerk!" Louis obnoxiously mocked an American girl's accent and everybody laughed.

I rolled my eyes before engaging in a conversation between Louis and Niall about our combined love for soccer. Harry suddenly drifted off into a much needed sleep after a couple minutes, mumbling softly against my knee. I kept my fingers entangled in his gorgeous hair as I spoke with the other boys, which he responded with a light hum whenever I tugged or twisted his curls around my finger.