eighty one

THIS CHAPTER WAS SUPPOSED TO BE LIKE A THOUSAND WORDS LONGER BUT THEY DISAPPEARED AND IM SO ANNOYED. I want to get this chapter published, so I'm just going to rewrite it for chapter eighty two and just make that chapter extra long. I'm just so annoyed bOI- Gigi

"I love your eyes, Addison. I don't think I've ever told you that, but they're absolutely gorgeous. A stunning shade of blue."

I turned my attention away from a dog jumping around in the snow nearby and switched my glance over at Harry, a smile creeping along my face. "You're sweet."

He shifted in his seat. "What're you writing?"

"Wouldn't you like to know." I smirked, continuing to just let my pen flow on the paper. 

Harry and I had been sitting under a gazebo, laughing obnoxiously about his childhood stories from the creek while eating our fish and chips and drinking our ginger beer. We had been there for at least two hours, just enjoying each other's company and admiring the winter wonderland around us.

I had begun to just describe our surroundings in the notebook. Not really thinking twice, just allowing myself to write. About the frozen air lacing on my cheeks. About how angelic Harry looked and how he rubbed my red cheeks, delicate and cold, cooing about how cold I looked. About the sky is grey washed sky but the blindly white snow. On the glazed-over creek that was beautifully unbothered. 

"Mind if I see that?"

"You gonna write me a love note?" I teased, flipping to the next blank page and passing Harry the notebook and pen. "You know Styles, I thinkyou're a bit old to write me a love note."

"You know, Montgomery, I feel as if you're a bit old to be a virgin." He smirked, noticeably pleased by his own joke, as he hunched over and began to write in my new leather notebook.

My lips gasped into an 'O' shape before laughing. "Harry! You're a dick!"

He laughed, glancing up at my face for a second, before writing for a moment longer. "I'm sorry, babe. I didn't mean that. I think it's precious that you waited for me, your knight and shining armor."

"Knight and shining armor my ass." 

Harry slowly closed the notebook before sliding it back over to me, the pen neatly placed on top.  The corners of my lips twisted into a soft, ginger, smile as I carefully flipped open the soft leather front and past my notes until I reached Harry's scribble.

"Same lips red, same eyes blue. Same white shirt, couple more tattoos." I read aloud. I paused, tightly pursing my lips. 

I could tell he was watching me closely. I cocked my head to the side and read it again, slower this time. "Same lips red, same eyes blue. Same white shirt, couple more tattoos."

I looked over at Harry's shirt. He was wearing a soft white shirt with a distressed collar, one of his favorite shirts, underneath his thick Canadian Goose jacket.

I touched my lips with my fingertips. They were freezing and becoming chapped around the edges. I was sure they were cherry red.

I licked them swiftly. "What's this mean?"

"I dunno."

"Are they supposed to be lyrics?"

 "Just an observation that I wanted to write down." Harry reached for the notebook and ripped his note out before folding it carefully and shoving it into his pocket.

"Why'd you do that?" I was offended that he had taken something so beautiful that he had written down, leaving me with a horridly-looking half ripped page.