forty eight

kintsukuroi (noun) (verb phrase) - "to repair with gold"; the art of repairs pottery with gold or silver lacquer and understanding that the piece is more beautiful for having been broken.

"Give me another beer, woman."

"No." I pushed our empty beer bottles to the side, reminding myself to clean it up in the morning before I go to breakfast.

"Please?"

"No."

"No?" Harry whined as if he had never heard 'no' before in his life. "Come on, Addison. One more."

He pronounced every syllable of my name perfectly, his slow-paced tone and gorgeous accent making my name sound like the most beautiful thing in the world.

"It's time for you to get to your party. And if you have another beer, you're just going to want another, and eventually you won't be able to drive so you're going to have to stay the night." I stood my ground and he groaned loudly.

"What's so wrong with me staying the night?"

I gave him a cold look.

"Fine, fine, I'll get back to my party." Harry gave in but didn't make an attempt to move from his chair. "How about instead of giving me another beer, give me a kiss instead?"

"I don't know about that, either." I uncrossed my legs and swung them back and forth from the counter. "I'm still mad about the whole Celia thing. And you were being a real dickhead in the car."

"Oh, baby. I'm always a dickhead, you know that." Harry stood up broadly from his chair and walked between my legs.

"I wouldn't be dating you if you were always a dickhead." I swung my legs around him and wrapped them around his waist, pulling him closer to me.

"Don't be mad." He said in a goofy voice. "Get glad."

I tried to hide my laugh but failed.

"Just one kiss." He begged. "I promise."

"Just one." I repeated with a mischievous grin.

We both knew that was a promise that neither of us would keep.

Harry placed his palms against the counter to keep him steady as he brought his lips down to mine, instantly claiming them. We kissed deeply for a lengthy moment, letting our tongues find each other and our fiery urgency build up quickly. I focused in on Harry's lips syncing with mine, ignoring the hum of the fridge and the rumble of traffic outside my window.

I tore my lips away from Harry's and connected my lips to the skin below his ear, my teeth lightly tugging at his lobe. A moan escaped Harry's dark pink lips.

"What happened to just one kiss?" He smirked between his moans.

"Shut up. Aria's in her room." I whispered into his ear as my hand confidently cupped his groin, which was already growing stiff through his ripped jeans.

"Ad." Harry hissed dangerously, yet his eyelids fluttered with lust.

"Follow me." I exhaled against his neck, kissing him once more before hopping off the breakfast bar and walking towards my bedroom.

I felt a beam of confidence hit my stomach as Harry muttered something before scrambling to follow me down the hallway and into my room, keeping his steps light as he walked past Aria's room.

Harry shut my bedroom behind me. Right after Harry locked the door, he took a swift stride towards me, grabbing my face and colliding our lips. I kissed him back, grabbing ahold of his flowy shirt and leading us back to the bed.