forty seven

dont you love when the boys become ACTUAL daddies? thx for starting the trend louis :)

ENJOY THE CHAPER ! - GIGIIIGIGIIGIGIG

piggesnye (noun) -"a cuckooflower"; someone who is pretty not not particularly bright

My cheeks burned with anger, my fingers tightening around the stem of Lou's wine glass. Of course she'd had sex with Harry, of fucking course. Of course Harry couldn't keep it in his pants.

And of course I was standing here like an idiot, hanging onto every word that fell from her disgusting mouth.

"Just shut up, you don't know what you're talking about." I bit, swallowing my anger for the sake of this party. "Shut up."

"I don't?" Celia taunted, pulling her phone out from her clutch. "Would you like to see the text messages? The messages where he reminds me how good he can make me feel-"

I felt a sudden zap of confidence rush through me. I towered over Celia. "But the difference between you and me, Celia? The difference is that I'm nice, and you're a bitch. The difference is that I'm all Harry wants, and you're old news. Don't you understand that, Celia? You're old news."

"Funny, because Harry's last victim said the same exact thing.  And the next week, Harry was just begging to get into my pants." Celia ran a hand through her shiny ponytail. "My Harry days are over now, we haven't pursued anything since he started seeing you, but the fact that you're challenging me makes me want to continue those days."

"If Harry liked you as much as you say he does, he'd be dating you, not me. Right, sweetheart?" I narrowed my eyes at her before turning on my heel and walking back to Lou and Niall.

Celia's face, covered in disbelief and makeup powder, was burned into my mind. I let out a small smile of satisfaction knowing that I just left her in the kitchen, with that stupid frown on her red lips, the lips that said rude things but lips that had also kissed Harry, too.

It made me sick to my stomach knowing that Celia had fucked Harry, knowing that somebody I hated had already gotten to the person I liked, knowing that she had that leverage over me. I tried not to think about it too much, it was making my head hurt.

"I thought you had gotten lost." Lou joked as I handed her the glass of Madeira. "Niall was having separation anxiety."

Niall blushed a tomato red.

Lou brought the wine to her lips, letting it barely touch her lips before licking them. "You got Madeira. My favorite, bless you."

"It's fine." I shook it off, looking over at Niall. "I'm going home. But I need to find Harry first."

I didn't know why I wanted to find Harry.

I didn't know what I'd say to him. I could ask him about Celia but their relationship is over, and I didn't want to upset him by speaking on past terms. But in the back of my mind, I had suspicions and wanted to confront him.

"Look." Niall cupped my chin in his big hands and turned my face so I was looking towards the couch.

Harry was standing on the couch, a glass of wine in his beautiful carved hands. A guy with platinum blonde hair and a girl with light pink hair were next to him on the couch, singing annoyingly loud along to the song that was blaring on the speakers.

"Hey! Everybody shut the fuck up! Shhh! Kill the speakers!" Harry shouted above the music, which was instantly cut off. "I have something to say."

Everybody stopped talking, except for light whispers here and there, and turned to Harry with friendly eyes. A few of them shouted out for Harry, who nodded at them cooly.