thirty

44k reads....you guys are too good to me, thanks so much babes ! -gigi x

surreptitious (adjective) - secretive, sneaky

"Eyo, Paul." I pulled my shirt collar to my lips, speaking into the microphone.

I clicked off the audio so the audience wouldn't hear me, just the people who had a connected microphone as well.

"Harry, what's up?" I could hear Paul reply on a connected line.

"I need a favor of you." I pointed at a hot pink sign that read How's Ishmael?, making me laugh.

"You have to finish your show, mate."

"I know." I walked around the stage, making faces at the crowd to keep them entertained.

"What is it, then?"

"There's a gorgeous blonde girl in the back row, and she's with her pretty brunette friend."

"Tight blue dress?"

"Yeah, yeah," I rushed into my microphone, my voice shallow and raspy from shouting into the crowd. "I need you to get them both before the show ends. Bring them both backstage, in the snack room."

"Sounds good." Paul complied. "I'll send somebody out to get them now."

"Thanks, Paulie."

"Some woman companions I assume?" Paul whistled childishly on the other line.

"Just the blonde one," I chuckled. "She's a good girl, a really good girl."

"She's gorgeous, mate, absolutely gorgeous."

"I know," I peered to the back row to see Addison watching me admiringly, a soft and knowing smile on her face. "I know."

"Stop dicking around and let's close the show." Liam interrupted our line before clicking his audio back on, enthusiastically waving to the crowd.

"Thanks, Paul." I muttered before clicking the audio back on, the roar of the crowd becoming even louder, the girls sensing that the night was coming to an unfortunate end.

I made sure to flip off Liam before wrapping my fingers around the mic and shouting as loud as I could possibly could, so loud that the cars driving past the venue could hear me. "Thank you so much Los Angeles! We've been One Direction!"

* * *

"Great show," Celia waved to all four of us once we filed backstage. "They loved you guys! Amazing!"

My ears were still ringing with thrilled screams and the crashing riff of the guitar, my body still fizzled with elation from performing live. I could feel sweat prickling my back.

I was about to ask Celia is she had seen Addison and Aria but she had already ran off to congratulate Josh and the other band members on the show.

We all flooded into the snack room, which was filled with our whole crew and even a few reporters and fans. I could see Lou arguing with Paul in the corner regarding her sneaking her friend into the concert.

 I decided not to intervene.

I directly made my way to the snack bar, ignoring the reporters calling my name, unlike the other boys who were happily chatting with the press and their friends about the insanity of the concert and our future shows.