Prologue.

You could hear the rustle of the leaves pass through the autumn trees, the sun shining at it's brightest. It was kinda cool on this saturday afternoon , Chresanto and his childhood bestfriend Maya were playing on the swing set that was placed in his mom's backyard.

"Bet you can't go higher than me !" Seven year old Maya challenged who she knows is her all out only bestfriend who is also seven. She knows that Chresanto is a dare devil so he could never turn down a challenge .

"Watch this " he smirked and swung himself all time high and jumped out the swing landing on his feet . He turned to her smiling that she looked impressed still swinging.

"Come on lets see if you can do it" he motioned her to do the same. She nodded and swung a little higher then he did and jumped out landing on her feet.

"Hmm cake " she smirked.

Lil Chres found his self more than impressed with his adventurous friend. He grabbed her soft hand and dragged her to this huge tree a few feet from the swing set.

" What are you doing Chres?" she giggled as they plopped down in the shade. He smiled a toothy smile showing his little gap.

"I made you something " he said pulling out two bracelets, one blue and the other purple. He put on the purple one and put the blue bracelet on her.

"You can have a peice of me with you forever " he pointed to the bracelet that had his name on it.

"And you can have a peice of me !" She finished off his sentence giggling looking at the bracelet he put on with her name on it.

"Alright you two dinner is ready!" Chres's mother called out from the back door. The two kids got up and brushed themselves off.

"Last one to the house doesn't get pie !" Maya yelled before taking off with Chresanto on her tail .

"You cheated no fair! "

-Present Day. ( 9 years later..)

"Okay Kanye or Drake ?"

"Kind of shit is that? Kanye girl you sleep "

"Please stop before you embarass yourself Drake is better end of story. "

Chresanto.
So me and my bestfriend chillin at my crib since it's Saturday and we head back to school on Monday. Me and this girl been close since diaper days and we still pretty close we only get to talk in 2nd period and lunch and after school due to our lame ass schedules . Anyway we arguing about who is the best rapper between Drake and Kanye, and obviously Kanye is the best.

"Kanye even got a clothing line bruh !" She scrunched up her face .

"Oh ? the same one that makes him look homeless ? Niggaaa " she laughed dropping her head back.

"Clothes doesn't make the person , the person makes the clothes " she looked at me making a stank face and I smiled.

"What?" she said and I chuckled .

"It's cute when you make that face " she smiled and shook her head throwing my pillow at me and I caught it laughing.

"Back to the topic, just because he has a clothing line doesn't make him better than Drake."
I scoffed.

"Never said it did just pointed it out ." She playfully rolled her eyes.

"That's childish "

"Says the girl who though it was funny dying my hair blue " she giggled and messed with my hair.

"It washed out Chres " I swatted her hand away and pouted .

"After two weeks I had to go to school with that shit "

Last year she 'accidentally' grabbed blue dye instead of blonde when I wanted her to dye my hair and it took forever to come out . Her , my mom and my friends wouldn't stop with the jokes til I washed it out. Sometimes I wonder how I managed to be her friend after that but aye it's just hair. And plus I'm just as bad as her.

"It was April fools day you really thought I wasn't gonna do anything ?" I shrugged and layed on my bed. I fiddled with the bracelet on her wrist I gave her forgetting she was talking . I felt a pinch on my side making me jerk my body away and mean mug her.

"Fix ya face bestfriend and I said Patrice is having a party and she invited us ."

"That hurt and pothead Patrice?" She nodded and shrugged.

"Yeah it's tomorrow " I shook my head waved it off.

"Naw Sunday is reserved for church with family only sorry " she smiled and patted my head.

"I'm not forcing you to go I was just passing the message along "

"Pass the message back saying Chresanto ain't going you going?" Before she could answer I cut her off.

"Oh no you can't your mom is taking you to church tomorrow with us and you know we not gonna wanna do anything except chill at the house." She pouted and layed back on my bed beside me.

"Oh yeah church Celebration is tomorrow anyway so we really won't be going *shrugs* don't do parties anyway " I nodded chuckling.

"There was no use in telling me that " she shrugged and yawned.

"I said I would tell you so I did nigga " she pulled out her phone and went scrolling on instagram. I snatched her phone and she looked at me dully and reached out her hand.

"Give me my phone " I shook my head before putting it in my pocket.

"Chresanto ...give it heree " she whined trying to grab it out my pocket but I moved her hand.

"Apologize " she made that same stank face .

"Apologize? For what? " I made a straight face .

"Do I look like a nigga to you? " she looked at me for a moment .

"Yes " I sucked my teeth then smirked.

"Now you really not getting it back " she look away and mumbled.

"What? I can't hear you " she rolled her eyes and poked her lip out.

"I said I'm sorry .." I raised my eyebrow at her like I didn't believe it.

"Like you mean it " she sighed in fruatration and sat up.

"I'm sorry for calling you a nigga Lorenzo may I have my phone back ?" I cheesed and pulled out her phone placing it in her hand.
"Was that hard?"

"You still a fuckboy " she laughed laying horizontally on my stomach and I mushed her head.

"Heavy ass head" she flicked me off continuing her scrolling on instagram. I laughed pulling out mine and getting on twitter.

"Thats why you need church because you stay cussing "

"You were just cussing ma so Ion wanna hear that ." She laughed and shrugged.

"I can stop cussing anytime you on the other hand..." I sucked my teeth and she looked at me.

"Wanna bet? " she smirked and nodded .

"Bet."

Short but I think this story will be better trust me lol.
Will be updating more so yeah ♥♥ thanks loves leave comments and votes.