Seven.

Chres.
Leaving last block I gave myself the pep talk of actually making a move. Funny how I'm so smooth with girls but with her I freeze. Maybe she's too good for me. I walked out the front and seen her leaning on Ray car looking into space, the sunlight hit her face just right and gave her that glow and I couldn't help but stare. I don't know if I was just tripping or it actually happened but she looked beautiful. God took his time with her man. You know what I'm gonna see what's in store for us. Because if I'm not the one for her I'll be the best mistake she ever had.

"Wassup gorgeous?" She snapped out of her daydream and smiled a little cocking her head to the side. A habit that I find adorable. She probably gonna grill me this morning for acting funny.

"We haven't talked all day and you finally say wassup? What happened this morning?" Told you. Quick Chres come up with something.

"Uh yeah I had to turn in some make up work before class started, teachers orders"
She nodded and looked to the side.

"But the whole day? I'm not stupid Fam " Yeah I should've seen that one coming.

"Just one of those days ..didn't feel like being social " I mentally patted myself on the back for making that up so smoothly. I'll end up telling her later but we'll hold off on that. She looked at me with the most blank face before nodding. I wiggle my eyebrows and I see her holding her smile.
I smiled a goofy grin and poked her chubby cheeks. She giggled and swatted my hands. I knew she couldn't resist me.

"I'll let it go for now August , but you have some making up to do." I shrugged because I didn't mind.

"I'll do anything for you ma , I mean that" she looked away and I could see her blushing making me chuckle. I wrapped my arms around her waist and pulled her in for a "I'm sorry for being a dumb ass "hug She smelled like strawberries like always and I love it.

"Aye no PDA on my car !" I playfully rolled my eyes pulling away and turning around to see a big ass smirk on Rose and Ray with smirks on their faces. I left my arm around her waist and grew a even bigger smirk.

"I see y'all too made up huh?" They both smiled then Ray shrugged.

"You can say that ." I nodded and glanced at my phone. Then I looked at my best friend who was in her phone on snapchat as always. I heard voices looking up and seen Corey and his boys come out the gym doors and his eyes went directly to Maya. He seemed a bit salty because I still had my arm around her but that's not my problem. I guess she finally felt his eyes and looked in his direction and he smiled at her then waved. She smiled and waved back then went back to her phone. Didn't really bother me since she does that to everyone. Ray noticed since he looked back at Corey and nodded and he nodded back.

"I see you and Corey making eye contact." Ray looked at my best friend who looked up and made a blank face.

"Not even five seconds Ray chill, he waved so I waved "

"You barely waved at him then what changed now?" She shrugged .

"I do wave at him when he's not so being such a pervert " Her and Rose laughed and Rose sat on the hood of the car.

"So where y'all going on yall date?" Rose blurted out making me snap my head towards her.

"Date? When was this?" She glared at Rose then looked at me .

"He asked me out on a date and I haven't even gave him a response yet , so chill on me fam" I removed my arm and nodded and Rose made a face holding her laugh. I ain't sweatin it .

"Romelo I know you not mad " she gave me that "really nigga" face .

"Naw I'm straight fam " she poked her lip out and I immediately avoided eye contact.

"Chresssss "

"I'm good man , so what's the move y'all? " she huffed and went back to her phone. Rose shook her head and Ray shrugged.

"Mall and Movie?" Ray suggested and everyone agreed except Maya who kept her eyes on her phone . I wanna just kiss her and tell her to suck it up , but we'll have our time trust me .

"Come on girl we'll take my car and Ray and Assface will go in his car" Rose interlocked her arm with my best friend who still has a big ass attitude and walked to her car. Funny how I'm mad and I'm just thinking about how good she looked right now. Eh still annoyed.

"Bruh she didn't even give him an answer why you salty?" Ray smirked and nudged my shoulder. I shrugged and put a piece of gum in my mouth.

"I have a feeling she might say yes"

"Well dumbass you making that come true acting like that , she's gonna say yes now that you acting goofy ." I hate it when he's right .

"I'm gonna fix it don't worry "

"Yeah aight " we got in the car and followed behind Rose car who just pulled off.

Corey is Lucas Coly in this book 😊💖. Hey guys I had huge writers block and school so now I'm back with ideas so stay tuned. Thanks for sticking with me babies 😘