Five.

Chresanto .
I was pulling up to Maya house in her driveway still otp with her . I seen Rose car in the driveway so I'm guessing Rose was spending the night .

" I'm outside ma . "

" okay ." She hung up and Put my phone in my pocket laying my head back in the seat . Man coach was working our asses today and a nigga is exhausted, I'm only really doing football for a scholarship to go to college but I love it don't get me wrong. I would take a break from it but this is one of the most important years in high school, you start how you finish is what I always say. I look to see Maya walking out wearing yoga pants a t-shirt and holding my hoodie in her arm with slides, but she still looked adorable. What is wrong with me? I gotta shake this shit she doesn't see me like that. Let it go Chres let it goooo.

"Hey best friend " she got in smiling sleepily. I could still smell her strawberry shampoo and it was like her signature smell and it was addicting.

"Wassup girl?" I smirked and her smile got a little bigger then she turned to close the door and put her seatbelt on. I backed out the driveway and got back on the road.

"We can stop by Zaxbys " she said looking at me in the corner of my eye. I smirked again and glanced at her then back at the road.

"You not asking right." I heard her smack her teeth and I seen her fold her arms in the corner of my eye , she does that when she pouts . I stopped at the red light and looked at her .

"Just ask and we can go ma " she tried not to smile and looked out the window mumbling. I put my hand to my ear motioning her to speak up .

"I'm sorry what was that?" She looked at me with puppy dog eyes and poked her lip out . Now she know I cave in with that face.

"Best friend can we go to Zaxbys please?" I smiled and looked at the light .

"Anything for you ugly " she pinched my cheek and I groaned moving away making her giggle.

"I'm touched nigga!" She giggled again making me laugh. I made a right turn and my phone vibrated in my pocket. I pulled it out when we got to another red light and seen I got a text from Ray.

" Yoooooo wyd now?" I chuckled shaking my head. I replied as I waited for the light to turn green .

"Bout to go chill wit best friend ." I put my phone in my lap and and started driving again once the light turn green . Zaxbys was a twenty minute drive from her house but once I'm driving it's like a ten minute drive instead so we didn't take long to get there. I pulled up in the parking lot and went to the drive through .

"I'm paying and I know what you want " I glanced at her to see her smirk and look away. I love it when she does that . I order our food and pull up to the window .

"Your total is 15.27" I handed the girl a 20 and she gave me my change back. My phone vibrated again but it was a unknown number .

"Wassup boo?" I scrunched my face up and didn't even respond then Rays message pops up.

"You mean ya bae? I see ya boy 😏 " I chuckled and glanced over at Maya to see her falling asleep curled up in a ball . Damn she must be tired. I looked back at my phone and replied to Ray .

" Bruh chill wit that lol " I looked at the window seeing the girl come with our food. She opened the window and handed me the food.

"Thanks"

"No problem have a good evening" I smiled and said you too and put the food on the back seat. I pulled out the parking lot and drove to my house .