Fourteen.

Corey.
Me and D headed to the court so his girl and mine can catch up . But we need to catch up ourselves since I haven't seen him in a few weeks. We grabbed a basketball and just shot around and talked.

"Please tell me none of ya ole broads poppin up .?" I straightt faced him and he laughed.

"Naw man I'm serious about this girl, she's different. " he nodded and shot a three making it straight in. I grabbed the rebound and passed it to him.

"I'm already on youngin , I can see da way you look at ha ." He passed the ball back to me and I shot a three making it.

"You remember Brandy ?" He looked at me curiously.

" Boppin Brandy? Yea why ? "

"She got attached and she won't leave a nigga alone. And Ian tryna put Maya in that shit especially if I'm all in with her ." He dribbled the ball and shot a lay up and missed .

"You suck " he sucked his teeth and threw the ball at me but I caught it.

"If you can't handle it, you know ya girl can. Especially if you tellin da broad you done wit ha ."

"Naw she too pretty for that. Girls like Brandy are low and she know it." I looked over at Typh and Maya she smiled but I guess she felt my eyes because she looked in my direction but her smile didn't waiver. I smirked and turned my attention back on the court.

"So you headed to da studio after this?" Dillyn asked me looking at his phone.

"Yeah you coming?" He nodded and put his phone away. I passed him the ball and he shot a three making it in. And he jogged to get the rebound.

"Me and my baybeh got a thing to go to, I might be a lil late " he smirked at me and I mirrored him.

"Nigga you might not even come, you obsessed with that girl ." He shrugged and dribbled the ball some .

"Like you not all in dat guh face ova dere " I was about to protest but that nigga ain't wrong. But aye once I'm in a relationship I'm all for my girl. Well we're not in a relationship YET but that's gonna change soon.

"Anyway Chris having a party after the game you slidin ?" He nodded sitting on the ball.

"Yea you going ? "

"Ion have a reason to go " he made a face at me.

"Ya girl not going?" I shrugged. I didn't even ask her. Speaking of her , the girls started walking towards the court . And she walked wrapping her arms around my waist looking up at me.

"You're so tall " she giggled and I laughed a little and kissed her forehead.

"You going to Chris party?" She nodded.

"Going with Rose , and hanging out with her Ray and Chres ." I was good until I heard that nigga name . I guess she noticed my change in demeanor and she frowned.

" Don't do thaat " I nodded and looked to the side and looked back at her to see her poke her lip out.

"I'm good  , I just don't trust him that's all " she sighed.