Twenty.

Ever since that night at the studio Corey has been acting real funny. Not like distant funny like when he's around me it seems like he's holding back. It wasn't my Corey anymore and it was annoying the hell out of me. I was hanging out with Typh and Rose at her house while he was at the studio. We were talking about the situation at hand .

" You sure he was gonna say that? Like for sure for sure?." Rose asked eating some of her M&Ms .

"That's not something I would make up chile ." I sat back on couch fiddling with my nails.

"Well let him get to that point again so he could say it all the way this time." Typh mentioned shrugging.

"But what if that takes forever? I can't wait forever on something I thought I heard."

"You don't wanna trap to the point he doesn't wanna say it at all. But if you're gonna ask wait til you're in a comfortable environment. " She added and I knew she was right. Before I could speak Rose said spoke up .

"Hol up hol up so what does that mean for you?" I tilted my head to let her know I was confused.

"What about me?" Typh apparently caught on to what she was saying but I was still lost.

"Yeah Maya what does it mean for you?" I threw my hands up.

"Y'all gon tell me what y'all talking about?" They both started smiling.

"So that means you love him huh?" Damn I didn't even think about that.

"To be honest...I don't know. I don't want him to say it and I'm not even sure myself, I don't want him to feel stupid for telling me how he feels."

"I feel like you have love for him but you not in love with him yet." Typh said lowly.

"Hoe how you gon tell me how I feel?" I said laughing and she looked at me .

"Am I lying?" I rolled my eyes because she was right yet again. I waved her off.

"Anyways Rose how's Ray? I haven't seen him in a few days." She lit up at the sound of his name.

"He's good. He's actually supposed to be on his way over here?"

"He can drive now?" She nodded.

"Yes ma'am doctor gave him clearance. I wouldn't let him drive if he didn't and he knows that. He still has to take things easy even if he's almost healed." I smiled .

"Y'all are so cuteeeee ." She blushed.

"I can't even lie y'all be having me say goals in my head ." Typh said making me laugh.

"Nooo if anything Typh and Dillyn on some cute stuff . "

"Girl no I can't stand that crack head ." Typh laughed drinking some Arizona.

"But you love that crack head." I added smirking and she looked at me and shook her head.

"Yeah I do ... But he's still a crack head ." We all laughed.

"I'm tryna be like y'all chile foreal ." I said and she sucked her teeth.

"T and D ain't got nothing on M and C ." I made a face.

"Girl what the fuck ?" I said laughing.

"I thought you were with Corey not Chres..?" Rose said confused. I snapped my head in her direction.

"I am what you mean? " she made an 'oh shit ' type face and laughed nervously.

" I thought Corey name start with a K ."