Thirteen.

Chresanto.
Desiree came over and we chilled and watched Suicide Squad.

"Where da food aaatttt?" She said making me laugh. She got up and went to the kitchen looking through the cabinets.

"There some Doritos in the cabinet under the sink" I yelled out and I heard the bag opening. And she sauntered her way back in the living room and laid between my legs . My phone vibrated and I glanced at it indicating I had a text message. The message was from Ray . I didn't feel like looking at the message so I just ignored it.

"You not gon get that? " Des looked at my phone then looked at me. I shrugged.

"Naw, it's just Ray . Maybe later ." She nodded and watched the TV.

"How long you've known him? " she suddenly asked. That's weird.

"Since elementary school." I said before eating a few chips. I was kinda hoping she would hush so I can watch the movie, but I guess she wanted to talk.

"That's wassup." Surprisingly she didn't say anything else and we watched the movie.

___
I wake up to Des on top of me sleep. I don't even remember watching the movie, huh must've been really tired. I moved a little and I heard her yawn.

"Wake up" I said and she mumbled something and sat up to glare at me. Her bottom lip was poked out and her eyes squinted , she look cute as hell to be honest. Her and Maya do the same thing...Maya....Maya ..aw shit. Shit she's not thinking about me so I gotta stop thinking about her.

"You heard what I said?" I blinked .

"What?" She rolled her eyes .

"I said we should go to the beach." I furrowed my eyebrows.

"Right now?" She made a 'really nigga' face.

"No negro this weekend like I just mentioned while you were zoned out." I mentally face palmed myself.

"My bad I'm just tired as hell, but aye we can go " she smiled a little where you can see a little of her braces and got off me.

"Great it's a date." I nodded getting up and following her to the kitchen. She sat on the counter while I got out two bottles of water. I hand her a bottle and she makes a face.

"What?" She looks behind me .

"Can I have tea instead?" I stale faced her.

"Why?"

"I want some tea" I huffed and grabbed a bottle of tea and handed it to her. She smiled and kissed my cheek. Then she hands me the water bottle and I put it back.

"Thanks Chressy" I stiffened and look at her.

"Don't call me that. " she raised her hands in surrender and drunk her water. I don't know where my attitude came from but I had one for a quick second.

"Wanna order some pizza?" She nodded and I looked at her .

"What's wrong Brace Face?" She shrugged and got off the counter walking to the living room. Oh damn now thanks to me she has an attitude.