Eleven.

Friday..

Maya.

"Hold still girl this the last strand of hair " Rose demanded curling the little piece of hair after about 45 minutes.

"Bout time my butt is getting numb. "

"You'll thank me when you look in the mirror so shutup ." I rolled my eyes playfully and smirked.

"Lemme seee " she turned the chair around so I can see my hair finally and I gasped. The curls were all spiraled and pretty , I just fell in love with my hair all over again. I turned and looked at my best friend as she was wearing her famous smirk.

"You're welcome little girl "

"Aye aye I'm not little " she laughed.

" you like 4 feet " I rolled my eyes.

"5'4 Mrs. Over exaggeration " she poked my nose. I hated when she talked about my height, I'm lowkey sensitive about my height. Sounds dumb but I don't care.

"I'm sorry love , but you better get dressed it's 6:25 now." I got up and took one last look in the mirror then walked in the closet for some shoes.

"Thanks Mom"

"No problem you my seed " I poked my head out the closet and made a face .

"Bih don't say it like that, I automatically think of sperm " she bust out laughing.

"Nobody told you to think that way now hurry up girl . " I waved her off and grabbed my space jams out my closet. And came out and set the shoes at the front of the bed by my clothes. Corey said to dress casual but it was so hard to pick one outfit. But I finally got one .

"Alright Shew fly " Rose looked at me dully.

"You act like I haven't seen you in bra and panties before." I sucked my teeth.

"I wanna come out he room like TADAAAAA and I can't do that if you see the outfit before I come out." She rolled her eyes playfully and got up and mumbled something before walking out my room. I put on my black crop top and denim jacket and put on my tan skinny cargo pants and put on my Jordan's . I walked over to the mirror and made finishing touches before I heard Rose scream my name .

"MAYA COREY HERE SO HURRY YA ASS UP " Did she just cuss at me? Anyway I automatically got nervous and took deep breaths. Why the flying fuck am I nervous?  But then I put on some unscented lotion and sprayed some perfume. Then I grabbed my phone, keys , and purse then walked out my room and closed my door . Then I walked downstairs to see Corey and Rose talking.

Corey.
"Yeah so you hurt my sister you know what time it is home boy" Rose smiled before glancing up the stairs. I followed behind her action and was taken back a little bit.

"Don't you look cutteeee " Rose went up and hugged her and still my feet were glued to the floor where I stood . She walked up to me and smiled . Damn this girl is beautiful.

" Hi " I smiled back .

"Hey " I seen a flash of a camera in the corner of my eye. Maya snapped her head in that direction while I still admire her features. From her soft looking skin to her to her perfect pouty lips.

"Really?" She asked looking at her friend.

"I had to y'all had this movie scene shit going on " we both laughed and I finally broke my stare from her . Rose noticed and smirked.

"So you ready to go gorgeous?" Maya looked at me and nodded. She turned to Rose and gave her a hug.

"Bye best friend "