Eighteen .

Four months later..

Omniscient.
Unfortunately the friendship between Maya and Chresanto was strained. He started spending more time with Desiree and Isolated himself from the group. Maya and Corey made it official and they're going good. Corey's music is taking off and he's getting more and more popular. Ray and Rose are still together, they but heads as do Corey and Maya but they are good. Typh is almost done with school and is working on her modeling, Dillyn is getting more attention with his music as well and yes they are still together.

_____

Dillyn .

"Yo that beat dope but just slow it down a little...yeaaaah that's it that's dope." The producer played the beat for me and I was writing my verse . My phone started ringing and I seen it my baybeh .

"Hey baby wassgud?" I smiled I loved hearing her voice.

"We on our way over there , Corey gotta track he want you to hear and we decided to tag along."

"Aight I'm in studio C how far out are ya? " I heard beeping and a door close.

" We just pulled up we'll be there in a second." I nodded then responded.

"Alright I'll be here. Love you. "

"Love you too." I hung up and I went back to writing my verse. I sampled from a song Bryson Tiller did and put a mix to it. I heard a knock at the door and in walked in the crew .

"Go ahead and let ya selves in damn " we all laughed and Typh came and sat on my lap.

" Well I want you on this track and I wanted you to hear it and see if you feeling it." I nodded and he played it off his phone.

lil shawty so bad got damn , look at you damn self

You tell me ion love you what the fuck? Girl you know damn well

As I listen to a smile grew on my face. This shit was dope and my boy came through once again . I took a glance at Typh as she was listening and she glanced at me. I smiled and had a thought and started typing my verse in my phone . This one was gonna be another hit on our list .

___

We walked out talking about the song and I can't keep my smile off my face.

"Your cheeks about to burst baby." Typh said laughing and I picked her up and she squealed.

"I'm just so happy babyguh I could do flips ." She smiled and laughed .

"Put me down you crackhead " I laughed and put her down and kissed her cheek. This girl really my ridah, she been there for me through everything. And I'm gonna give her the world one day. Sooner than later. We were just outside talking then I car pulled up and someone hopped out the car.

"COREY SO YOU THINK THIS IS A GAME?!" I knew that voice and so did Corey and we both groaned. The girls were confused. Then the girl behind that voice appeared in light where we all could see her face.

Corey.
Yo I stopped talking to this broad a long ass time ago but she won't leave me alone. Maya knows about her but she doesn't know what she looked like til now. I sighed and tightened my grip on Maya's hand.

"Brandy fuck you want man? I told you a long ass time ago it's over. I got a girlfriend " she scoffed.

"Now we both know that's not gonna last long where'd you find this bitch anyway?" Oh no . Maya chuckled darkly.

"Corey I'm gonna need you to get her out of my face before I reconstruct it. " Brandy stepped closer to us and I felt Maya let my hand go but I stood in front of her before she could swing.