Twenty Five.

I jogged up the steps to Typh house taking a deep breathe. Cory coming up behind me and rubbed my back.

"Come on y'all gotta squash this." I nodded and knocked on the door. The door opened revealing Chres and he smiled a little.

"Wassup y'all?" He dapped Corey and hugged me . We said our greetings and came inside. Before I could pull away he grabbed my hand.

"She's upstairs." I nodded slipping my hand out of his and going upstairs. I knocked on the door and waited.

"It's open." I opened the door to see Typh putting on a shirt letting me catch a glance of her growing bump. She finally put her eyes on me and looked down.

"I think this conversation is long overdue." I nodded sitting down.

"You right." She sat down too .

"I'm sorry..about what I said. Truth be told I was caught in the corner because you was telling me what I needed to hear. I shouldn't have took it there."

"It's cool-"

"Naw it's not. I know how deep that situation is for you and that was wrong to throw it out there like that and if you wanna slap me you can ." She held out her cheek and I laughed a little.

"I'm not gonna hit you ."

"I just miss my sister , like bitch I can't handle these emotions going up and down and you usually the one that keeps me grounded besides D ." Her lip quivered and before I knew it she was bawling. I was caught off guard because this girl barely ever cries. I grabbed the tissue box from her nightstand and handed it to her. She took some tissues and wiped her tears.

"You know I hate when you cry sis , I accept your apology I was just tryna look out for you ."

"I know man I know ." I rubbed her back . She blew into the tissue.

"You forgive me right?" I thought about it.

"I been forgave you Typh ." She leaned on me causing us to fall back on the bed.

"Siiissteeerrr" she laughed hugging me and I groaned .

"Oh my Gooodddd get off me !" I heard the door open and more bodies jumped on us.

"Yo Typh your snot get on me I'm gonna scream ." Ray said. I wanted to laugh but I legit couldn't breathe.

"We are familyyyyy brothers and my sisters and me!"  Rose sung squeezing us .

"I can't breatheeee." I yelled out making everyone laugh. I like how they find me dying amusing.

________

Chres.
I pulled up to my house and parking. I seen someone sitting on the porch and I squint my eyes and seen it was Desiree. She looked like she was crying.

"Des what's wrong? Why you here crying?" She sniffled looking at me . She stood up and wrapped her arms around me and I did the same.

"Can we talk ? Inside? " she said on my shoulder.

"Yeah come on." I unlocked the door and we walked inside making it to my couch. My gut was telling me that what ever she have to tell me is gonna be big.

"Alright what's up boo why you crying?" She took a deep breath and fiddled with her fingers.

"You're gonna hate me.."

"I don't hate anyone."

"Well you're gonna hate me Chres-"

"Aye just tell me and stop with allat you know I won't." She took a shaky breath. I felt like a parent talking to his child when they did something but doing everything but fess up.