Twenty Six

Maya.
I yawned curling up in the passenger seat as Corey drove to Typh's house. I was just gonna stay the night at her place again because I was too tied right now.

"Did y'all want anything?" I shook my head but I heard Typh speak.

"I really want some chicken nuggets with some honey mustard and Oreo McFlurry."

"Now I want a McFlurry because she getting one ."

"You always tryna be like me ." Typh said laughing and I joined with her.

"Nah but I felt the taste in my mouth and I want one ." Corey chuckled.

"Alright I got y'all."

____ 

We pulled up to Typh house and Corey stayed in his car while Typh got out. I was about to get out but he grabbed my arms. Keep in mind I still had my McFlurry in my hand and I would've cried if it fell.

"My bad my bad." He said quickly and laughed when he seen my face.

"Mhmm."

"So you was about to walk in there without kissing me goodnight..?" He mugged me and I ate a spoon full on my flurry before speaking.

"I'm sorry I guess."

"You guess? girl get out my car ." I tilted my head then shrugged about to get out the car then he grabbed my arm.

"Stooop baby you know I was playing." I playfully rolled my eyes as he pulled me to him .

"Yeah okay stop playing with me ." I mugged him and he laughed. He grabbed my face and kissed me.
He hummed against my lips and it tickled making me laugh and pull away.

"I'm glad y'all two uglies made up."

"Yeah it was gonna happen anyways. But sooner than later is good ." He nodded and kissed my hand.

"This is random but I'm glad you gave me a chance."

"I'm glad I did too."

"I always thought that if we got together I could show you different but you ended up showing ME different." I smiled a little.

"Just you being yourself is different than what I've ever encountered."

"Only thing I know how to do baybeh." I said making him chuckle. He leaned over pushing loose curls of my hair back.

"You ever think about what would be going on this situation ain't happened?" I shrugged. But truth is I knew. I probably would've been still crushing on Chres. But everything happens for a reason.

"I just want to show my appreciation..."

"How so?"

_______
Typh.

"Do you accept the charges?"

"Yes." I took a deep breath before it was silence then a voice spoke.

"Baby?" My heart felt so warm hearing his voice.

"Hey crack head." I felt tears coming and I wiped them quickly like he could see me.

"You stay calling me that -"

"That will always fit you." He chuckled and I couldn't help but join with him.

"I miss you...I miss all of y'all ."

"I miss you too." I sniffed and he sighed.

"Don't cry baybeh you know I hate when you cry ." I sniffed and laughed.