Four.

Ray.
"So stupid!" I face palmed and leaned against the brick wall outside the cafeteria. I sighed heavily and looked at the double doors procrastinating. I look away until I hear heavy steps and a familiar voice calling me.

"Ray ! Man where the hell you at?!" I see Chres rushing through the door then he stopped once he saw me and walked over.

"Bruh what happen? Why's Rose crying?" He raised an eyebrow waiting on my answer.

"I did what you said..I was cutting off the girls and she saw and got the wrong idea .."

"Just tell her the truth, it was just a misunderstanding ." I rubbed my face .

"You don't understand I was trying then the conversation blew up in our faces."

"What exactly did you two say? " he asked running his hand through his hair. I sighed and looked away.

" I tried to tell her I was just cutting them off for her but she called me a filthy liar and said I was on some sneaky shit ." He sighed and shook his head shoving his hands into his pockets.

"That's it? " I scratched the back of my neck.

" And she said I was a bitch for treating the girls like that . I got a little mad and maybe I'm not the one acting like a bitch. Then she slapped me ." He groaned and and looked up at the sky.

"You both are wrong but y'all just need to talk it out, y'all really just blew it out of proportion."

"She's not gonna talk to me bro ."

"She will it'll take a minute but she will come on."

__

Maya.
Ray and Chres walked in after I guess their conversation outside. Chres looked my way and smile his goofy smile and sat down beside me. His usual Axe cologne he has on was driving me crazy.

"You coming to my house after practice?" I shrugged then yawned.

"I'll come if you want me to .." He gave me a dull look .

"That's not what I asked ma." I smiled at him I love it when he calls me that.

"Yeah you picking me up?" He nodded.

"Why can't you be like any other girl and get your license?" He said scrolling on his phone .

"I'm getting my license chill on me " I rolled my eyes as he laughed. I pulled out my phone and got on snapchat and put it on video.

"Best friend in the cut " I put the camera on him and he smiled and bit his lip, I put it on Rose while she was eating her food and she looked up and glared at me .

"Maya what the fuck?" Me and her both started laughing and I cut the video off and posted it on my story. I see Ray on his phone and smirked to myself and started recording another video.

"Ray...Ray....RAY ! " he looked up and looked back at his phone.

"You so annoying bruh" We joined with him as he laughed. I posted that video on my story too and set my phone down .

"Take a picture with me " Chres held up his phone where it could see both of us. I stocked my tongue out and he made a funny face.

"Smile this time " he pulled me closer with his arm around my shoulders and smiled. I mirrored his smiled and he took the picture.

"Wait no that was ugly " I whined as he sucked his teeth.

"Stop it you know you looked good cuz I'm not taking another one" I noticed his arm was still around me but I just pulled out my phone and scrolled on twitter. We chilled and talked til the bell rung indicating that lunch was over  and we got ready for the last classes of the day.

__
Still Maya P.O.V
Me and Rose headed to her car talking about a lot of things then I heard my name being called and and rolled my eyes .

"Girl come on I don't have time for Corey today ." She laughed at my comment and we rushed to the car and she pulled off as he came out the school obviously looking for me.

"Why you don't like Corey ?"

"I told you already. I don't have time for his hoes fam " she gave me a look and I returned it.

"What?" She started smiling ear to ear looking back at the road.

"Naw you just got ya eyes on someone else." I furrowed my eyebrows .

"Like who?"

"Chresanto muhhfuckin August " My eyes widened.

"What? Who told you that?" My face started to get hot .

"I was joking but you did just now. It's so obvious baby girl I can see it in the way y'all act ."

"Maybe I do..but I'm not telling him shit" she scoffed.

"Why not? He likes you too!"

"How do you know?" She laughed and glanced at me.

"I'm not gonna tell you how I know but just know I know"

I didn't respond but I just looked out the window. Does he really like me? No no he doesn't Rose just messing with me. Naw Rose would never lie like that. Ugh I need a nap or something.

__

"Who told Ray it was okay to give Corey my number?! " Rose laughed while stuffing some hot Cheetos in her mouth. I don't know what possessed Ray to do that but I'm gonna kill him tomorrow.

"That nigga just don't quit " Rose yawned and layed on my bed leaning on my headboard. I ignored the message and set my phone on the nightstand yawning myself and laying down .

"Can I spend the night?" I shrugged and closed my eyes.

"You wanna hang at Chres house? " she sucked her teeth and laughed. I opened one eye to look at her .

"What?" She shook her head laughing again.

"I'm not gonna be a third wheel so naw I'll stay here when you leave " I nodded falling asleep.

Later..
I was woken up by my phone was playing Exchange by Bryson Tiller which was Chresanto new ringtone when he calls so I answered.

"Hello?"

"I'm ten minutes out you sleep?" I got up and rubbed my eyes sleepily .

"Yeah I'm still sleeping" I glanced over at Rose who was knocked.

"Well get up ma you can sleep at my house ." I nodded then said mhm almost forgetting we were on the phone. I slipped my comfy ugg slippers on and grabbed my charger.

"Did you hear me?" I snapped out of it and glanced at the phone.

" oh naw what did you say? " he chuckled and sighed.

" I said do you want anything on the way to my house?" I thought about it .

"Yeah sure .."

1119 words 🌚 hello I've been MIA I'm sorry loves ❤️. Forgive me .