Two.

Chresanto .
It was around 1:30 when service ended and everyone headed out to a open field that belonged to the church since the Celebration just started. It was our 50 year anniversary and we always celebrate a month into the school year. Don't ask me why I never questioned it. The teens around my age were just talking about school, parties, and what not . The adults were hanging around the grill gossiping and the smaller kids were in the bouncy houses.

"Man they been on that grill for a good minute ." Tyrese the pastors sister's son complained rubbing his stomach.

" Rese...it's only been five minutes. " Maya laughed sitting on the hood of my car. Everyone laughed when he sucked his teeth. I was leaning on the hood next to her.

"Man whatever aye I thought yall were going to that party .." I shook my head.

"Naw ..why you slidin? " he laughed and shook his head.

"Nuh uh it's bound to get shut down when Patrice is hosting it."

"I remember last time the house caught on fire bro ." Ray one of my close friends said. I knew him since 5th grade as well did Maya . But anyway last time Pothead Patrice had a party the house caught on fire the reason is still to this day unknown.

"They say someone threw a lighter into the drapes.." Rose the preachers niece spoke up. Everyone shrugged and mumbled.

"Maya I heard you and Corey were hugged up at the game Friday ." Rose smirked in her direction. I looked at her and seen her return the smirk.

"He asked for a hug and I gave him one , but he didn't let go you know how Corey is man. " she laughed .

"That boy is too fine girl if I was youu..." I caught her smiling and hold did she just blush?

"Corey may be fine as wine buuut he plays too much and I'll probably hurt somebody child messing wit him. " she shrugged and she glanced at me and smiled then looked back at Rose.

"He been wanting you since forever girl ."

"That's how long I been chilling." the crew laughed and you could here some repeat what she said and laughed harder.

"Anthony want her too. " Ray laughed out then she groaned.

"Nooo he mad creepy he stay watching me in class , like can you not ?"

"Bruh you soo mean. " I laughed holding my stomach as she glared at me.

"I think you beat me by a landslide , aye is Amber here ?" I stopped laughing and glared at her as she smirked. Amber is the preachers daughter who thinks she can get anything she wants, and ever since she saw me she wouldn't leave me alone. Of course her and Maya can't stand each other, well mostly Maya just tolerates her but I already get annoyed by the mention of her name. But she's ...been around outside of church and everyone even some of the parents know. Call it messy but aye people talk in church.

"She's visiting her mom in Chicago she coming back wednesday ." Tyrese said while typing away on his phone. Thank God.

"Anyway wassup wit you bro? " Ray nodded at me and I shrugged.

"What you mean?"

"With dem girls man I know you got some. " I laughed and folded my arms.

"Eh naw if I have someone it's just one." he gave me a dull face indicating he didn't believe me .

"Right. "

"Not everyone treats girls like toys like you ray ." he shook his head and waved me off. It's no secret that Ray is a player, but this guy is crazy over Rose. She never took him seriously because the way he treats women but she likes him too. But I used to do the same as him 'til last year because my mom sat me down and cussed me out then asked me what if someone was doing it to her? or even Maya or her mom? It was a wake up call for me.

"I'll only be faithful to the girl who deserves it ." he mumbled and Rose whisper something to Maya and she shook her head laughing causing ray to put his eyes on her.

"Something yall wanna share?" He asked in a annoyed tone. Rose raised an eyebrow as Maya kept the smile on her face as she spoke .

"What? Since when can't we have a side conversation ?" she folded her arms and he sucked his teeth.

"I'll tell Anthony you said wassup keep playing." he laughed .

"How did this suddenly become about me? Don't play" she said leaning on my right arm.

"Should text him right now. " he pulled out his phone and scrolled through some stuff.

"Chill bruh it's not that deep." I said shaking my head. He shrugged and continued to scroll on his phone.

"I don't have his number anyway, I'm not that big of an ass " she scoffed and laughed making me laugh.

"Could've fooled me " he looked at her and started laughing.

-
"As predicted the party got shut down " I laughed scrolling on my twitter as I was on the phone with Ray as he laughed.

" Jay owes me 50 bucks "

The Celebration was over so I took Maya home and chilled at my house then Ray called me telling me to look on Twitter about the party being shut down.
"What you say to Rose bro? The tension was thick between yall " he sucked his teeth and sighed.

"I basically said I would drop everyone I have for her and of course she didn't believe me and thought I wanted her to be one of my 'hoes' .."

"Can you blame her ? You treat some of these girls like tokens and all of a sudden you willing to change for this girl? I wouldn't believe that either "

"You supposed to be on my side nigga " he groaned.

"Rather tell you the ugly truth than a beautiful lie but just prove to her you can change bruh like dropping all them girls and not waiting after the fact. "

"Aight aight ...but can I ask you something ?" I raised an eyebrow.

"Yeah what's good?" I heard shuffling then he spoke.

"I catch yall looking at each other and not say anything then yall flirt lowkey so a noisy nigga like myself gotta know-"

"Know what?"

"You and Maya messin around?" I laughed and shook my head like he could see me.

"Nuh uh that's bestfriend "

"Yall like each other ?" I layed back on my bed and sighed.

"I don't know what you're talking about ."

"Ohhhhh! You like her nigga! I mean shit I can see why she fine as fuck and if I could -"

"Don't finish that sentence and no I don't man " I groaned.

"Aight so you mind if I hook her up with Cori ?" I furrowed my eyebrows.

"Why you asking me? and she said she wasn't checking for him like that. "

"The way she was blushing told me otherwise so I'm hooking them up ." When he said that I kinda got a little annoyed because I'm used to her hanging with me and seeing her on some dude got me uneasy. Call it selfish but she was someone I always hung out with besides the bros and it might change if she get cuffed , but aye I don't like sharing my bestfriend.

"You having second thoughts?" Rays voice snapped me back into reality.

"I'm getting tired bro I'll see ya at school" I hung up before he responded and put my phone on the charger. I layed back down and stared at the ceiling. Why am I so salty about this? questions began to surface then I just fell asleep.

Currently updating so stay tuned. ♥ Aye does anyone have a problem re- downloading Kik on a android? I'm having that problem ..