Fifteen.

Maya.
Can't believe this bum had the nerve to disrespect me and my fucking sister. It's alright, I'm gonna calm down but on me it's on sight when I see her again. I don't care who she with. I looked out the window and looked at the sky and watched the trees go by, I felt Corey's hand on my thigh. I didn't even notice my leg was shaking. But it stopped almost immediately when he touched it. I looked at him.

" Calm down baby girl " words so simple and the moment they left his mouth so did my anger. How the hell does he do that ?

" I'm fine . Just wanna go home " his hand rubbed my thigh . He was looking at the road but I knew I had his attention even if he wasn't looking at me.

"My place or yours?" I shrugged.

"Okay so yours " he took a turn that made it quicker to get to my house.

"Ma dukes home?" I looked at the time on my phone 5:20 .

"Yeah she should be she doesn't have to work til 6." Yes my mom has met him already and surprisingly she likes him. But I know she wonders why Chres doesn't come by as much anymore, but that's not on me. Anyways we make a couple turns and pull up to my house . And I seen my mom walking to her car. I don't know why but when I seen her I got so happy .

"Mommmyyyyy " I yelled and she looked at me silly like I was annoying her . We do this all the time though. I got out he car and hugged her.

"I missed you girl " and she laughed and hugged me back . Corey got out the car with the food and walked over.

"Hey Ms. C." he hugged her and she hugged him back.

" You two know the drill when I'm not home. I'm about to leave so I won't be late " we both nodded in agreement.

"Okay bye mommy I love you " I kissed her on the cheek and walked to the door.

"Oh so you didn't bring me no food?" I heard her say to Corey and his eyes widen.

"I can go get you something right now before-"

"I'm just messing with you boy , don't be over here too late . " she patted his shoulder and got into the car cranking it up. I unlocked the door and walked in the house and jogged to my room. I took off my shoes and my clothes and put on some tights and a gray t-shirt . And I walked back downstairs Corey was walking to the kitchen with just a tank top on. I guess he took it off when I went upstairs. I plopped on the couch and turned on the tv , got on Netflix and put on Don't Breathe the movie .

"What movie you putting on ? " He yelled from the kitchen .

"Don't breathe. Can you bring me some water ?" I heard cabinets closing and the fridge opening and closing before he walked back in the living room with my water bottle and one for him.

" You seen it ? "

"Bits and pieces , I always fall asleep ." He chuckled.

"Well you staying awake this time ." He put the water bottles on the table and took his shoes off and Laid back on the sofa . I drunk some of my water and ate some of my food then I leaned back on his chest .

"I would've gotten us drinks but we had to rush out of there " I laughed a little.

"Sorry about that ." I felt him shrug .

"Naw it wasn't you , I'm just surprised to see you snap like that ."

"Ehh not to brag about it but I can be a hot head . But I can have patience." I felt his hand in my hair and I immediately was relaxed.

"I believe it , don't worry ya pretty little head about it baby girl. " I smiled up at him then looked at the movie as it plays.