Six.

Maya.
I felt a poke on my back and a few pats on my thigh. I knew it was Chres so I rolled over and sighed I felt a strong tug on my arm and groaned.

"Wake uuuuuup I'm bored " I groaned louder and slapped his hands . Then I was swooped in the air over his shoulder causing me to yelp.

"Put me dowwwnnn!" He started laughing and put me down and kissed my forehead. I would've reacted but I was too tired.

"Any reason why you woke me up?"

"I'm bored and you were sleeping for forever." I glared at him and he shot me a innocent smile and I rolled my eyes.

"I should kill you "

"Aw you're so violent " he grabbed my hand and pulled me in the living room to watch tv with him. I went to the love seat and curled up in a ball falling asleep again.

____

I wake up to see myself in my own bed . I guess Chres took me home in my sleep . I wanted to finish my food from Zaxbys and realized I left it over there . I called Chres and he answered on the first ring.

"Yeah?"

"Where's my food?"

"I ate it.." I looked at the phone crazy.

"Romelo I know you-" he cut me off.

"Okay okay I'm kidding I put it in the microwave. By the way your welcome ." I rolled my eyes and thanked him.

"Goodnight "

"Wait no FaceTime?" I thought about it and shrugged.

"Cool after I eat and shower and allat"

"Aight text me when your done ." I nodded and forgot we were on the phone for a second.

"Okay bye ugly "

"Adios " I hung up going downstairs getting my food to see Rose on the couch on her phone . I thought she left.

"Surprised you still here." She looked up and smirked .

"I knew you were coming back and I didn't feel like driving back home."

"Rose I would've stayed if you-"

"It was fine I was sleep til a few minutes before y'all came back and besides what kinda friend would I be to cock block ?" I sucked my teeth and she laughed.

"Nothing happened " she furrowed her eyebrows at me.

"What's your definition of nothing?"

"The fuck? Nothing..okay maybe there was flirting but it was harmless " she cheesed and gave me that "Mhmm" look .

"I'm not gonna say I told you so but I did "

I went to the microwave warming up my food and then responded.

"So did you hear from Ray?" She shook her head and sighed.

"I think I blew it out of proportion.." I opened and pulled out my food closing the microwave walking to the couch and sitting down eating a fry.

"Maybe just like you he needs time , he probably giving you time to cool off as well" she pouted and laid her head on my shoulder.

"I'm not angry anymore I just miss him ."

"So what you saying exactly?" She sighed and sat up.

"That I actually want us to be friends" I frowned a little. Rose is so stubborn it's not even funny. Anyone can see that these two are crazy about each other, the chemistry between them is overwhelming I don't know what else to say they just click. What exactly is she afraid of I wonder ..rejection? If it is we have something in common.

"Rose are you afraid of him rejecting you? What is it? " she looked down.

"Not only that but what if we do try this out? What if it ends bad? I'll lose my best friend ."

"What if it doesn't end bad? What if it was the best thing that ever happened to you? " she blushed and looked away.

"No matter how much I like him my pride is messing with me."

"Just try and see what happens.." She looked at me with a smirk.

"If I try then YOU gotta try. You know you like Chres and he likes you you guys should try and see what happens ." Damn. I should've seen this coming.

"But-"

"Just try and see what happens " she mocks me and and sigh defeated. The same thing she's afraid of I'm afraid of. What if he rejects me? What if we end on bad terms? Well guess I'll have to put my big girl panties on and see.

"Deal."

___

Next Day..

Chres.
I walk to my locker and pull out my Algebra book then closed and locked it after . As I turned I seen my beautiful best friend walking to hers a few lockers down from mine. Me and Ray made a deal to go after our girls , he goes to Rose and I go to Maya. I know I told him I was ready but now that I see her I froze up. She stopped from looking in her locker and turned to look in my direction. I quickly turned around and speed walked to class. I mentally face palmed myself as I sit down. What the hell is wrong with me? I never did this with a girl before..Nice going Chres.

Maya.
What just happened? He left so quickly that kind of hurt me. Was it something on my face? I don't know whatever I'll just brush it off. Then I realized I never FaceTimed him last night like I said I would , maybe that's why he's avoiding me all of a sudden . But usually he'll come up and give me a attitude..I'll find out when I see him. I see Rose and catch up with her and we walk to class .

"Did you see him?"

"Yeah he dodged me and went to his class.." She looked at me.

"Want me to cut him?" We both laughed .

"No it's fine I'll find out third block" she smiled and nudged me.

"I'll cut him after "

"Roseee it's cool " I laughed as she pouted.

"Fine but I'll give him a glare and I'm not taking all that 'Rose no don't do it' I'm doing it cuz I luhh youu " she poked my cheeks and I moved away smiling.

"Whatever "

"You two will be fine no harm done fat cheeks" I rolled my eyes at the nickname. I got it when I was little because I had well still have chubby cheeks on my face .

"Don't call me thaat now that we older it sounds weird " she laughed once she caught on.

"Alright Alright only when we alone"

🌚🌚🌚 hello loves sorry I had writers block for like ever but I'm back and I'm ready to continue. Like and comment for another chapter.