Nine.

Rose.
We all in the parking lot of the theater and just talking and stuff. We honestly didn't wanna go home but we had to in a little bit .

"Yeah so I broke up with him and a text and the next day at school he was crying and I felt so bad " Maya explained talking about an ex she had in Eighth grade.

"You're so mean bruh " Ray laughed and she shrugged.

"He was acting so hard in front of his friends and wanted to act like he owned me and I just wasn't with it ." She continued and Chres shook his head .

"I remember fighting him because he threw a basketball at you " he laughed and we joined.

"Those were the days where we really were hot heads. You were gonna fight him, Maya was gonna fight him so WE were gonna fight him." Ray said directing the 'We' about me and him.

"Nigga was about to get jumped." I said chuckling.

"Then Typh found out and she was tryna pull up at the school " Chres said in between laughs.

"It was wilddddd "

"So what y'all doing when we graduating?" I said and it was a pause .

"I mean shit I never really thought about it ." Chres said shrugging and looking at his feet.

"That day is three years from now , I'll cross that bridge when we get there." Ray said and I rolled my eyes waving him off then looking at Maya who was standing there quiet.

"Maya?" She looked at me and smiled.

"I wanna be an underground artist. Like Chance . I wanna change the world because this world is going down the drain slowly." I nodded taking in what she said and it was true. Everything good about the world is hanging on by a thread.

"You were always the little poet of the group." Ray said nudging her and she laughed.

"I mean aye don't forget about us neither lil girl " he added.

"Y'all talking like I'm the only one in this group that's gonna be successful. We all gon be good ."
We all nodded then heard a voice. An annoying voice.

"Chressssss " we all looked behind us and there stood Amber hoe ass sashaying to Chres. He groaned and mugged her.

"You call me Chresanto. Ain't no nicknames round here ." I tried to hold in my laugh because she looked a little hurt by his comment but continued.

"I'm back early from my trip. You missed me? " he shook his head and Maya laughed to herself and it caught Amber's attention.

"What's so funny midget?" Amber was about 5'8 to Maya's 5'5 so Maya had to look up to her a little bit.

"Amber."

"What?" Maya looked at her.

"You asked me what was so funny and I answered." Amber scoffed and flipped her hair.

"What about me?" Maya giggled . I took a sip of my tea.

"You're pathetic " I spit out my tea so fast. Amber got heated and raised an eyebrow.

"How exactly? "

"Like it's clear that Chres doesn't like ya but in your mind he's interested ."

"He is interested " Amber yelled.

"Who told you that? Cuz I sure didn't ." I coughed and held in my laugh. Chres can't stand this girl.

"Well there you have it folks" Maya clapped and laughed.

"Amber what you need ? We in a deep conversation and you fuckin up the vibe " Ray said side eyeing her and she flipped her hair.

"I think it's pretty clear. But Chres hit me up ." Chres straight faced her and went to sit in Rays car and Maya and I were weak . She huffed and walked away and we heard a group of boys and we recognized one of the faces.

"Wassup ladies." Anthony said to us with a creepy smirk . He was looking more at Maya then me.

"So you don't see us here do you?" Ray said slightly pulling up his pants . Chres was sitting in the car with the door open and he sized Anthony up .

"He know I don't fuck with him Ray that's your friend." Ray chuckled.

"Associate. Barely that." And Anthony glared at him. His eyes went back to Maya who now was going to sit in my car.

"Can you stop staring at me?" He smiled .

"You didn't speak."

"I didn't want to. Simple , Rose can we go? I gotta get home . My momma texting me" Annoyance evident in her voice and I nodded feeling the same as her . Chres walked over and hugged her and kissed her forehead and then hugged me . And Ray did the same except he kissed me on my cheek.

"Alright we'll see y'all tomorrow." I said getting into my car .

"Text me when you get home . Bye sis drive safe ." Ray said to us and we nodded.

"Bye best friend!" Chres yelled and we laughed.

"Bye best frienddd love youuu ." Maya responded.

"Love you toooo." They're so annoying but I love them to death anyways .

____

This was short as fuck because it got deleted and I had to rewrite this chapter and blah blah blah . But yeah everything should be good now.