Chapter 29

My entrance music played as I walked down the ramp, a confident smile on my face.
I stretched and did some jumping jacks, whilst I waited for Kaitlyn's music to play.
When it finally played, she walked out with her hands in the air. She waved to the fans and walked down the ramp.
She stuck her hand out for me to shake, and I shook it immediately while I whispered good luck.

I hear voices in my head. They council me, they understand. They talk to me!
Randy walked out with a confident smirk on his face. I smiled at him and he waved. Then he walked to commentary.
The bell rang and we began to spar. Kaitlyn, because of her strength advantage, was able to gain control first. She had me locked in a head lock.
I pried her arms off of me and elbowed her in the face. I ran to the ropes and used them as a slingshot to go clothesline her, but she shoulder blocked me instead. She covered me and I kicked out before one.
When she stood up, I kicked her in the back of her leg, causing her to fall over.
I got up and stomped on her leg.
"Vintage Orton," Jerry yelled, "But I like watching this little firecracker do it better!"
Randy chuckled at this and I pointed at him.
I grabbed Kaitlyn's leg and applied pressure. I finally got her in an ankle lock. After a minute, I grabbed her leg, as she lay on her stomach, and pulled it up until her knee faced up towards the ceiling.
"Half crab!" I heard someone from the table yell.
She kicked me in the shoulder, with her free leg, forcing me to let go.
I held onto my shoulder with pain, as a wicked grin crept onto her face.
She grabbed my shoulder and twisted it around applying more and more pressure. I let out a scream of pain.
As she stood behind me, twisting my shoulder, I kicked my leg back hoping I'd hit something on her body. Luckily I did, hitting her in her knee causing her to drop down on her other knee.
I hit a shining wizard, which caused her to fall down. When she turned around, I realized she was holding her nose. I drew blood.
I covered her and she kicked out right before three.
I rolled my eyes and glared at the ref.
I stood back up thinking about what to do, until I glanced at Randy.
I smirked and turned around. Kaitlyn was slowly getting to her feet. And as soon as she was up, I hit her with my best interpretation of the RKO.
I covered her as soon as possible and counted with the ref.
One.
Two.
Three!
I stood up with a huge smile on my face.
The ref came next to me and held my hand up.
As soon as I turned around I saw Randy in the ring and I ran and jumped into his arms. I gave him a huge hug. And when he set me down, he pointed to something at the top of the ramp. It was Paige with the title perched on her shoulder.
She was slowly applauding me, with a smirk on her face.
"That'll be mine soon!" I yelled toward her. I had no microphone, so only a few people heard. But I'm pretty sure the camera caught it.
This caused Paige to laugh and shrug.
She turned on her heel and walked backstage.
"That was weird." I mumbled to Randy as we walked up the ramp.