Chapter 50

Raw
Raw was in Dallas, Texas tonight and I could finally fight again. It had been two weeks since I fell, but I had been training very hard.
There were two divas matches tonight.
Last week Brie beat AJ. So she would advance, and tonight Naomi and Nikki are fighting.
But first I would get the opportunity to fight in a tag team match up.
It's me and the winner of the first match (Natalya) against the winners of the second and third matches (Tamina and Brie).
I was really looking forward to getting back in the ring. I had been training really hard and Seth helped me add a few more moves to my repertoire.
I had also studied most of the matches of the first three winners.
I'll be so ready for my match at WrestleMania which is in less than three weeks!
I also have a little announcement to make, regarding the match. Something extra, to make it harder for myself, that'll really push the girls to fight even harder.
I think I get to make the announcement right before my match which is extremely exciting.
"Ella you're on in five." One of the stage guys said.
"Alright thank you," I smiled.
I made my way to the gorilla while humming a song I heard on the radio earlier today.
But just before I walked out, I realized I left my new mask in catering. I ran there and back as fast as I could.
That was close!
I grabbed a microphone and my music blasted through the arena.
"Hello, Dallas!" I exclaimed, "before I have my match tonight. I have a very important announcement to make, regarding my match at Wrestlemania."
The crowd cheered as I walked down the ramp. I walked up the stairs and got in the ring and said, "Just a little something to encourage the girls to fight even harder. At the contract signing, the opponent who won the tournament will get to choose any stipulation." The crowd was cheering really loud, "No tricks or anything. I just want to challenge myself. So you three ladies in the match with me and Naomi and Nikki... I hope y'all are watching."
I set the mic on the staircase and handed the ref my championship.
Then I stretched in the ring.
Nattie entered out first and the crowd was all cheering for her. When she got into the ring, she gave me a hug. 
Then Tamina entered out next earning some cheers and boos. Then Brie who got the same reaction.
Tamina started for them, and I was starting for Nattie and me.
I sent Tamina a small smile, and she returned it with a smirk.
Little did she know I've been studying all of her matches. And I will not underestimate her. But the thing that makes her so dangerous, is that she knows how good she is.
The bell rang and she lunged for me, but I sidestepped her. She didn't fall, but she was off balance. So I drop kicked her back, causing her to fall on her knees.
I ran to the ropes, and jumped off of the second one and kneed her in the back.
I then put her in a sleeper hold. She backed me up into the corner forcing me to let go. She got back up, but I quickly climbed up on the top rope and tried to do a crossbody, but she caught me.
Oh shit.
And she Samoan dropped me.
Note to self- don't try a cross body on Tamina.
She covered me, but I kicked out at two. She got to her feet before me and as soon as I got up, she tried to kick me, but I dodged her kick, and kicked her in the back of her leg.
I once again ran to the ropes, jumped off the second one and kicked her in the face.
I dragged her to my corner and tagged Nattie in.
She grabbed Tamina's arm and put her in an armbar.
She had control for a while, and you could tell Tamina was wearing down.
Until Nattie tried putting her in the sharpshooter. Tamina found a way out and tripped Nattie. When Nattie got up, she super kicked her, and went for her top rope finisher. It connected and the ref counted,
One
Two
Thr- I broke the count.
I do not plan on losing a match any time soon.
"Sorry." I mouthed shrugging.
Brie tried to spear me out the ring, but I moved out of the way causing her to fly out.
I looked at the crowd with a smile on my face and suicide dived through the ropes, taking Brie out.
That shit really hurts. I really have to work on my landings.
Nattie and Tamina were both down but I got back on the apron.
Brie followed a little bit later.
They both were getting to their feet and made the tag to Brie and I at the same time.
Brie was fresh in the match, and clotheslined me twice.
I'm not sure how, but I ended up sitting against the ropes, from one of her clotheslines.
"Brie mode!" I heard her yell.
I know where this is going.
She ran forward to knee me, but I moved over at the last second, causing her to get tangled in the ropes.
I dumped her over and the ref started counting.
"One!
Two!
Three!
Four!
Five!
Six!"
But Tamina picked her up and threw her back in the ring.
I picked her up by her hair, but she was playing possum.
She kicked me in the stomach and went for the Bella Buster.
But I kept my feet planted and uppercut her, then quickly hit the kiss goodbye.
I covered her-
One
Two
Three
For the win.
The bell rang and Nattie came in the ring and gave me a hug.
Brie was holding her jaw, as she sat against the ropes. Tamina remained outside the ring with a scowl on her face.
The ref held our hands up and handed me my championship.
I gave it a big kiss and rolled out the ring. I walked up the ramp beside Nattie and when we walked backstage, she gave me a big hug.
"Great job." I smiled.
"You too. I love fighting with you." She exclaimed which caused me to smile. It meant a lot coming from Nattie. I've always looked up to her.
"Me too!" I smiled, "I'll see you later Nat." I smiled.
"See you later." She laughed.