Chapter 62

Raw April 14th 

"Do you really think they're going to put you guys in a handicap match?" I asked the guys.

"Yeah," Seth said, although he didn't look too nervous, "They're pissed at us but I'm sure it won't be too bad."

"I'm not worried," Dean shrugged with his arm wrapped around me as we sat in their locker room. 

"I'm with you brother," Roman said, "Noone can stop us."

"We should probably head out there," Seth said, after checking his phone to see the time, "Ella. You better be watching."

"I wouldn't miss it," I smiled causing Dean to pat me on the cheek then give me a kiss on the forehead. I couldn't help the smile that began to form as I followed the boys out of their locker room, "Good luck," I told them as we headed our separate ways.

I walked to the canteen so I could watch the match with some company.

As soon as I finished grabbing some cheese and crackers and sat down at an empty table by a tv, the match began.

It wasn't just any handicap-cap match. They were going up against 11 men.

"Hey Ella," I looked up to see Naomi.

"Hey girl. Long time no see," I smiled at her.

"Yup," she replied, taking a seat next to me, "How have you been champ?"

"I've been really good, but I'm a little annoyed about this little match that's going on," I said looking at the tv.

"I know. It's so unfair."

I nodded in agreement and turned my head back to the screen.

At this point in the match, Seth was being dominated. Ryback lifted him up in the air, above his head before slamming Seth on his back.

"What are you gonna do about it?" he taunted Dean and Roman.

Although I hated seeing my boyfriend and friends on the other end of a handicap match like this, Ryback was just so entertaining to me.

But Dean and Roman looked pissed on the outside of the ring, before Ryback just tossed Seth out of the ring.

"That's the way the authority plays their games," I heard Michael Cole say. He wasn't wrong. 

"You know, this is payback to the shield. They mess with every single one of these individuals and now they gotta face the damn reckoning," JBL responded.

Outside the ring, Ryback was about to pick up Seth before Roman hit him with a nasty spear out of nowhere.

Naomi and I looked at each other in shock before the other ten guys on the opposing team began to attack Roman. The bell rang as Dean suicide dove onto everyone and then Seth flipped over the top rope taking out everybody. The boys then got back in the ring standing tall, as they looked at the eleven other superstars on the outside looking in. It was quite a sight to see.

The other superstars slowly tried to pile back into the ring but the Shield held their ground until the numbers game caught up to them. They were being completely dominated in the ring, before EVolution's music began to play?

"What?" I said out loud. 

My dad walked out in a suit, followed by Randy and Batista in ring gear. They slowly walked to the ring, causing the other superstars to clear out.

It was crazy. I wasn't quite sure what this meant. I was so in shock.

Before I knew it, Batista set up Roman for a Batista bomb, then he hit it.

Then the three men began to dominate Seth before Batista kicked Dean who was already down in the corner. 

Randy then RKO'ed Seth, then Batista began to set up Seth for a Batista bomb, but Dean with a burst of energy began to fight back.

But once again, the numbers game...Randy hit Dean with a nasty headbut while a helpless Seth got hit with a Batista bomb.

My blood was boiling. I had never been so angry at my dad, until he handed Dean to Batista to be simultaneously hit with a Batista bomb and an RKO.

My dad, feeling like a tough guy rolled up his sleeves before his henchmen grabbed Roman and he grabbed a microphone.

"Believe in Evolution," he growled in the face of a barely conscious defenseless Roman, before pedigreeing him. 

"That's it." I said to Naomi, storming out of the canteen and sprinting to the gorilla. 

I waited for my dad, Randy, and Batista, to enter the backstage area before slapping my dad in the face.

"How dare you," I scolded him with an angry look on my face.

I noticed there were cameras approaching us but I didn't care.

"That's what we're doing now dad?" I asked him.

He didn't respond. 

"You're all pathetic." I said pointing my finger at the three of them before storming off to my mom's office.

"Are you kidding me? What the hell was that?" I asked my mom, slamming the door.

"What are you talking about?" she asked me, playing dumb.

"Evolution? Why? Dad wanted more attention or something?"

"Honey, you don't understand. The shield was challenging our authority," she responded as if it was a valid answer, "We're only doing what's best for business."

"So you respond with an 11 on 3 handicap match and when that wasn't enough, you beat them when they're already down? I don't understand. What type of business is that?" 

She stayed silent.

"It sounds like you were doing what's best for dad's ego."

"Honey that's not it," she said.

"What, are you trying to win dad back by letting him and his buddies run around and dominate superstars like it actually means something?" I asked her.

"No Ella. It was just getting personal. It wasn't even my choice."

"I don't want to hear any more of your lies," I said with a scowl on my face, leaving the room. I decided to go see the boys.

They all looked defeated, slumped down on their leather black couches.

"Hey," I said quietly. 

"Hey," Roman spoke up first. Seth waved and Dean just stared his hands. 

I didn't know what else to say.

Roman got up from where he was sitting and led me out of the room.

"We're all just processing what happened."

"Ro. I totally get it. I just wanted to check on you guys," I told him.

He had a half-smile on his face before turning serious again, "El. I know you love us and we all love you, but your dad is one of the three guys that we're about to go to war with, that's why things are a little awkward."

"Oh," I mumbled, "that makes sense."

He nodded his head.

"But you don't have to worry about me. I'm not joining his team anytime soon." 

He smiled at me, before I pat his shoulder and walked away, assuming he would tell the guys what I said.