Chapter 34

After lunch, Dean and I went for a walk. On the walk, he bought me a dress to change into. It was about knee length and black with a sweetheart neckline, that flared out around my waist. Pretty extravagant for Dean Ambrose, but I was not complaining. Then, he brought me to a small park. It was beautiful and completely empty- surprising for LA! There were flowers all around us and a little man-made stream.
We sat on a bench for a little bit and watched the sunset. It was a beautiful moment because we didn't need to talk to communicate how we felt. We both knew exactly how content we were at this moment in time. The scenery was even more beautiful, looking at it from the outside. And so was Dean. I just loved being so close to him. I wrapped my arms around his strong arm and leaned my head on his shoulder, and we just stayed like that for a while.
After the sun set and the sky was lit by the stars, Dean stood up and asked, "Are you ready for your surprise?"
"Yeah," I said with a smile on my face.
He grabbed my hand and led me to a path with roses leading somewhere, and little lights, lining the outside.
"Alright close your eyes." He said.
So I did exactly that.
He stood behind me and put his hands over my eyes.
"You better not be trying to kill me." I joked, causing him to chuckle.
"We're here," he sung.
He uncovered my eyes and moved beside me.
My eyes lit up the moment I saw the beautiful surprise. There was a little table with flowers in the middle and two seats for Dean as I.
The table had a big candle in the middle. And it smelled so so good.
"Dean," I whispered in shock, "this is so fucking beautiful."
"Only the best for my girl," he smirked, "Happy Valentine's Day princess."
I didn't even know what to say back because I could barely even talk, but I gave him a really big hug and kissed his lips passionately.
After we pulled apart, Dean ran ahead of me and pulled my chair out. I can't believe how much effort he put into this. Then he sat down.
Dean rang a bell that sat on the table, that I didn't even notice until now, and to my surprise, Seth and Roman ran out from behind some bush, with what looked like our food.
"Holy shit." I laughed.
Then I started cracking up because of the outfits the guys were wearing. Their outfits consisted of some tight and I mean tight black pants with a tight white long sleeve button down and a black vest on top. Both of their hair was slicked back, but the funniest part was the name tags. Seth had one that said "William," and Roman's said "Brenda."
"What are y'all doing here?" I asked with a smile on my face, "and who did you rob to get those outfits?" I asked, with my hand on cheek, as I laughed a little bit more.
"I'm not even sure. Dean gave these to us." Seth laughed, "But anyways, here's your dinner."
Seth set Dean's plate down and Roman set mine down in front of me.
They ran back to their little lair and came back a second later with drinks.
Roman poured some wine into Dean's glass, and Seth poured some sparkling cider into mine. I nodded at him impressed. I was glad Dean told them I didn't drink.
"Cheers," Dean held his glass up, "and Bon appetite."
I clinked my glass with his and lifted up the cover that was on my food.
Looking at Dean's choice of food cracked me up, but made me so happy because this meal was so him.
Some chicken tenders and French fries.
"Aww baby," I laughed.
"I picked out this food instead of some fancy shit I can't swallow." He replied.
"Thank you. I love it." I said being completely honest.
Chicken tenders were tied with pizza for my favorite food ever.
We scarfed down our food pretty quickly, but dinner didn't go by without a few laughs.
"Are you ready for dessert?" He asked.
"First, I wanna give you your gift." I said with a smile on my face.
"You got me a gift?" Dean asked surprised.
"Of course Dean," I said, "But don't expect anything great. It's nothing compared to what you got me."
"Don't say that. You could give me a banana peel and I'd still be happy to just be in your presence." He said.
How in the hell did I get so lucky?
"Alright, well here goes nothing."
I pulled the note out of my bra and passed it do him.
"I applaud your professionalism." He said sarcastically.
"Just read the damn note," I laughed.
He finally began to read the note. I could see his eyes move, as he took everything in. 
He looked at me and smiled the biggest smile I've ever seen him smile. I couldn't help but mirror his expression. His smile really was contagious.
"I love it thank you so so much." he said, "This is the best gift you ever could've gotten me."
I leaned forward and kissed his lips.
"And thank you for making this the best Valentine's Day I've ever had."
"Thank you as well," I replied.
"Now it's time for dessert!" He exclaimed, "Boys."
Seth and Roman came out and Roman said, "Chocolate lava cakes."
"My favorite dessert! And Dean how the hell do you know like everything about me?" I joked.
"I stalk you for fun!" He chuckled.
"I figured," I laughed as I took a bite of my lava cake.
"You're so beautiful," Dean said out of nowhere.
I wiped the chocolate off my face and laughed. "Thank you Dean. You're beautiful too."
"I know," he joked, while flipping his imaginary hair.
"You know. You should grow your hair out like Seth and Roman." I said.
"I think that'd be a great look." He said sarcastically.
I laughed at him and ate some more lava cake. Soon enough, the delicious chocolatey goodness was gone along with any bit of hunger in my system. I was full and happy and I couldn't ask for anything else.
"You ready to walk back?" Dean asked.
"Yeah." I smiled.
We pushed in our chairs and Dean said Seth and Roman, who were still behind the bush, were "supposed to" get our plates.
So we walked back to the hotel.
When we arrived back to the hotel I realized I didn't have my key.
"Shit." I mumbled as I felt around in my pockets.
"What's wrong?" Dean asked.
"I can't find my key." I said
"Oh." Dean replied.
"Maybe I should get one from the front desk." I suggested.
"Good idea." He replied, "Want me to wait with you?"
"Sure." I smiled.
We walked to the front desk and I said hi to the lady.
"Hello." She replied.
"Um, I lost my key for room 323. Can I get a new one?"
"Let me check on that. Any form of identification?" She asked.
"My driver's license," I suggested.
I passed my driver's license to her and she examined it.
"Alright, you're good. Here you go." She said as she handed me my new key.
"Thank you!" I smiled.
Dean and I walked to the elevator and we made it to the 3rd floor.
"I'll walk you to your room." He suggested.
I nodded my head and we walked there.
When we finally arrived he said, "Thank you so much Ella. You've made this the best day of my life." He said with a smile on his face.
"And you've made this the best day of mine," I replied truthfully.
"So I guess this is goodnight." He said.
"I guess it is."
"Do I get a goodnight kiss?" He asked.
"I don't know, do you?" I replied.
"I think so."
"Then kiss me, Dean."
He leaned forward and planted a soft kiss on my lips. And when he pulled away he pulled me into a hug and kissed my forehead.
"Goodnight princess."
I wrapped my arms around his waist and I didn't want to let go. I really wanted him to stay in my room tonight, but I didn't want to seem too desperate by asking him. So I just savored every moment of our hug.
When I finally let go he said, "Good luck trying to cover up that hickey tomorrow."
He started walking backwards.
"You son of a bitch." I laughed, "I'll get you back."
"I can't wait." He said and blew me a kiss.
I entered my room and shut the door.
Best. Day. Ever.