Chapted 51

Raw before Wrestlemania
Tonight would determine my second opponent for Wrestlemania. The final match of my tournament was Naomi vs Tamina.
"Are you excited for the match tonight?" Dean asked, as he put his shirt on. We were hanging out in his hotel room before it was time to head over to the stadium. Often times for us, hanging out means taking a nap, and that's exactly what we did for multiple hours.
"Yeah, but I'm getting so nervous for Wrestlemania. My first Wrestlemania ever and I'll be defending my title," I responded in disbelief.
"Yeah my girlfriend is pretty incredible," he said with raised eyebrows. I leaned forward and kissed him.
He has just been so amazing and supportive these past couple weeks.
This Wrestlemania is in Louisiana, so we're going there after Raw and doing Smackdown there, then having the hall of fame induction ceremony. It's all so overwhelming honestly.
"Do you want to go on a trip before smackdown?" He asked me.
"A trip? Where?" I asked.
"I don't know, but I want to take you somewhere," he said as he pulled me into a hug.
"That's sweet Deanie. Maybe we could just go to New Orleans early and do some coupley things," I wiggled my eyebrows.
"That would be cool." He responded.
"Yay," I smiled at him.
"You ready to get the car Els?" He asked, causing me to nod.
He opened the door and we left the hotel room and walked down to the lobby. It seems like we're the last people to leave for Raw because there are no other wrestlers here.
We got to the arena quickly. Dean and I talked about in the car how we had a pretty early night tonight. Even though I had to be present at the match, Naomi vs Tamina was the first match of the night, so I would be done with that quickly. And he didn't have much to do besides a little promo with the guys, which was also early in the schedule.
When we arrived I gave him a quick kiss and walked to the guerrilla. Thought the ride was brief, we barely made it on time.
When I got there, my music played right away, so I walked down the ramp with my championship perched on my shoulder. I walked over to the announcers' table.
"Gentlemen," I smiled.
"The champ is here!" Jerry exclaimed which caused me to chuckle.
We engaged in some brief discourse about the two women in the matchup tonight as they both made their way down the ramp.
Soon enough the fight began.
It was pretty back and forth. Both women are pretty explosive.
"Naomi has been on quite a roll lately," I said, about six minutes into the match.
"For sure," Michael said, "she's been the favorite to win the tournament for many."
"Definitely. She's very talented," I said.
And on cue she hit her finisher on Tamina and covered her for the win. The ref immediately held up her hand and with her other hand she pointed at me. I winked at her and held up my championship.
"Thank you for having me," I said before taking my headset off and walking up the ramp.
So Naomi it is.
We have three out of our four for Wrestlemania. This doesn't even feel real.