Chapter 32

Dear Dean,

In the short time that I've known you, you've made a huge impact on my life. You're unbelievably kind, selfless, and caring. I never thought you could possess these qualities, due to your tough exterior, but you do. And it warms my heart to know that you've opened up to me like this. I can't wait to keep learning more about you and for you to learn more about me. You said it best, you've met your match. And I feel the exact same way. I've never felt so comfortable around another guy like this, especially so quickly. You challenge me. You inspire me. You make me laugh. I hope this Valentine's day is the first of many with you.

Best, 

Ella

 It was a short note, so it didn't take too long to write. And when I finished I made some breakfast for the two of us. Nothing spectacular because I'm a mediocre cook, but honestly the only things I'm actually good at are wrestling and eating.
At around 9:30 I texted Dean and asked him to come to my room for a surprise, and he showed up at around 9:40
*knock knock knock
I almost sprinted to the door and opened it up.
"Happy Valentine's Day princess." Dean sung, "I brought you some flowers."
My eyes trailed to his left hand, holding a bouquet of flowers.
"Dean you shouldn't have," I gushed.
I leaned forward and kissed his lips, "You're too cute."
He smirked at me and said, "Thanks doll," and walked in the room.
He was wearing a navy blue collared shirt and some black jeans.
"Wow. I'm impressed." He chuckled.
I smiled at him and sat down in a chair at my little set up.
I poured some orange juice into our wine glasses and held up mine for a toast.
"A toast to almost twenty-four hours." I joked.
"The best almost twenty four hours of my life." Dean smiled.
"Same here," I replied.

"You look pretty," he told me, which caused a shy smile.

"You look handsome," I replied.
"What was that?" Dean asked. 

"You heard me," I chuckled.
"Oh, so I'm handsome now?" He laughed.
"You've always been handsome," I replied.
"Believe me. I know." He joked.
The rest of the breakfast continued with us joking around, talking, and him telling me some of the pick-up lines he'd used to pick up girls in the past. My favorite one being, "Is your left eye hurting? Cuz you've been looking right all day!"
"Thank you so much for the breakfast El," Dean smiled.
"It was no problem Dean the queen. I thoroughly enjoyed eating with you." I smiled back at him.
"Don't call me Dean the queen!" He huffed, "Or else..."
"Or else what," I paused, "Dean the Queen."
"That's it!" He chuckled. He lunged at me and started tickling me. At this point we were on the bed, with Dean on top of me still tickling me.
"Dean stop!" I giggled.
He laughed and kept going until I licked his cheek.
"Ew Ella!" He yelped.
"Sorry, babe." I said trying to imitate his voice.
"You're lucky you're cute," he said, "or else I'd kick your ass."
I smiled at him and kissed him on the cheek, which led to me kissing his jaw, then his lips. Getting deeper into the kiss, I began to straddle him, with my arms around his neck. He rested his hands on my hips, digging into my flesh with his thumbs.  He pulled away and left kisses on my jaw, which led down to my neck, causing me to moan quietly. I felt him deviously smirk against my neck, before he began to nibble and kiss on it, causing me to moan once again until I pulled away. 

"I was just getting started," he groaned, causing me to chuckle.
"I have to go to the bathroom," I told him. When I got there, I looked in the mirror. The first thing I noticed were my cheeks. They were red. I knew they were because I felt how hot they got while Dean went to work. I began to fix my hair, and my eyes widened when I saw that a hickey had formed on my neck.
He was behind me and snaked his arms around my waist.
"Sorry princess," he smirked devilishly.
This is going to be a long day