Chapter 30

As Randy and I got backstage, we were greeted by my mom.
"Hi sweetie! Great job!" She exclaimed as she gave me a hug.
"Thanks mom." I laughed when she finally let go.
"And you too Randy," she said as she pat his cheek, causing him and me to give her a confused look.
She shrugged her shoulders and said, "Ella! You should have heard what Randy was saying on commentary while you were fighting! It was terrific! Very believable!"
"All good things I hope..." I trailed off.
"They were-" she started only to be cut off by Randy saying, "And I meant every word of it."
"Well, thank you... I think. I better get going. See y'all later." I said, and after that I sped walked to the shields locker room. I honestly just wanted to see Dean.
After I took the final left around the corner, I reached the door that said "The Shield."
And I knocked on it a couple times.
Roman answered it and smiled at me:
"Well hello Ella."
"What's going on Romeo?" I blurted out.
He laughed and then said, "Nothing much, Elio. What about you?"
"Uh, I just finished my match. And wanted to stop by."
"Assuming you wanna see Dean?" He asked, to which I nodded my head, "Oh yeah and I saw your match. You killed Kaitlyn! And oh my god... Randy was talking um very highly of you. Dean got pretty jealous." Roman rambled.
"He-he did? And what did Randy even say?" I asked in shock.
"You should watch for yourself. It's probably up on the YouTube already." He replied.
"Alright." I replied.
"So do you wanna come in?" He laughed.
Considering the fact that I was just leaning on the doorway and that I was desperate to see Dean, obviously I said yes.
"Dean your lover is here!" Roman announced.
Dean looked up and gave me a half smile.
I walked over to the couch he was seated on and said hi.
"Hi," he responded, "You did great in your match."
"So you watched."
"Of course." He said.
Something seemed off about him. He couldn't possibly be mad at me for what Randy said right? Well- whatever Randy even said.
Nah.
I'm probably just overthinking it.
"So.." I trailed off.
"Did you hear what Randy said about you?" Dean asked in disgust.
"I knew you were mad." I said.
Maybe just not about that.
"Of course I'm fucking mad." He said a little bit louder.
"Don't raise your voice at me!" I said.
"I can raise my voice at you whenever the fuck I want! Especially when-" he cut himself off, "I'm sorry."
"Whatever." I mumbled.
"No I really am. I shouldn't be mad at you for that."
"Dean what'd Randy even say?" I asked in a softer tone.
"First he was just talking about how good you are, which everyone already knows, but then when you contorted your body somehow. And it came up that you were very flexible, and Randy was like 'Yes she's very flexible... I would know!'."
"What?" I asked in confusion, "My mom was happy with him! And after the match he said he meant every word he said!"
Dean was even more angry now, "I'm going to-"
"No Dean," I cut him off.
"Why? It's already hard enough not being able to kiss you in public or anytime I see you, and he gets to just have you onscreen. I hate him for that. I thought I'd be able to take it, but I can't!" He exclaimed.
I didn't even know what to say back to him.
"I can't take him saying things like that about you! To disrespect you." He said.
I was going to speak but he kept going.
"And it hurts me so bad to know that I can't even call you mine."
"Dean," I started, but he cut me off with a kiss. A very good one, at that. Before he deepened the kiss he said, "Ella I want you to be my girlfriend."
"You-you do?" I asked with a shocked look on my face.
"More than anything in the world." He replied with a big smile on his face. I mirrored his smile and gave him a big hug.
"So is that a yes?" He asked.
"How could I say no?" I asked with a smirk on my face.
He pressed his lips against mine once more. I grabbed his neck and pulled him closer and his arms were wrapped tightly around my waist.
"It's about time you two made it official!" Seth yelped. Roman stood by his side nodding his head.
"How long have y'all been here?" I asked with a blush on my face.
"The whole time!" Roman gushed.
"Your friends are fucking weirdos." I laughed.
"Hey, you're best friends with the Bella Twins!" Seth defended.
"He's got a point." Dean chuckled.
"Hey, I didn't say it was a bad thing."