Chapter 37

Friday Night Smackdown
Tonight both Dean and I have matches. Mine is a tag team matchup. AJ and I against Paige and Nattie.
I was extremely excited for this matchup. I mean fighting with AJ is already a plus, and fighting against Nattie, who I love, adds to the fun, but getting the opportunity to go against the Divas champion, Paige, is a huge deal. If I pin her I might get a chance to fight her at elimination chamber which would be huge, since she doesn't have an opponent yet.
"Hey El. You ready?" AJ asked.
"Yup!" I popped the p at the end. I was so excited for this match. Our last match in California. I was going to steal the show.
We entered out to AJ's music
The crowd was cheering very loudly for us. AJ did her usual skip down the ramp and I, like I usually do, high fived and waved to as many fans as possible.
When we got in the ring AJ sat in between the ropes like she usually does, and I did some stretching.
Paige and Nattie next came out to Paige's music, and when they got in the ring we all shook hands. Except for AJ. She just walked back to our corner and waited there.
Nattie rolled her eyes at AJ.
I walked backwards to our corner and stopped when I saw AJ next to me.
"I'll start." She said.
I shrugged my shoulders and stepped out of the ring. Paige started for her and Nattie and before the bell even rang AJ lunged for Paige, but Paige sidestepped her sending AJ right to Nattie.
Nattie was glaring at AJ, causing her to put her hands up in defense, which caused me to laugh. The referee rang the bell an AJ didn't even notice Paige was right behind her.
"AJ look out!" I yelled, but it was too late. Paige super kicked her.
She immediately covered AJ, but she kicked out just before three.
"This is my house!" She yelled as she grabbed AJ by the hair.
I like her.
AJ's arms were flailing around trying to get out of Paige's hold.
The ref told Paige to lay off the hair so she was forced to let go.
But she continued to argue with the ref.
Rookie mistake.
AJ took advantage of this and rolled her up from behind, and she kicked out just before three.
AJ grunted in anger but this time she picked up Paige by the hair mocking her "this is my house" taunt.
While holding her hair, AJ kneed Paige in the stomach. She doubled over in pain and AJ kneed her in the face.
She skipped around Paige while she was down, but Paige took the opportunity to kick AJ in the back of the leg so she was down too.
"AJ! AJ! AJ!" I got the crowd to chant with me. I guess it worked because she got a boost of momentum and leaped to me tagging me in, right before Paige tagged Nattie in.
I wasted no time getting in the ring, jumping up over the ropes, and springboard clotheslining her.
And when she got up I clotheslined her again. The crowd was booming and I yelled, "I can't hear you!"
When she got up I super kicked her, but I didn't want to pin her. I need to pin Paige.
I dragged Nattie into their corner and motioned for Paige to tag in.
She shook her head no.
So I picked up Nattie's near lifeless body and DDTed her.
Once again I dragged her to their corner.
Paige knew she had no chance of winning unless she tagged in so, she tagged Nattie's hand that I was holding up and she got in the ring.
The crowed cheered at the showdown going on, as we stared at eachother.
She threw her fist at me but I ducked it and kicked her in the stomach. While she was leaning over I picked her up and slammed her down.
"Alabama Slam!" I heard Jerry yell.
I pinned her, but she kicked out at two.
I couldn't let her get any offense in. I let her get up and kicked my leg but she grabbed it and threw me down so I hit my face on the mat.
I covered my face in pain and checked for blood.
Severely bloody nose. It hurt like a bitch. I hope it's not broken.
She turned me around and covered me, but I kicked out at two.
She pounded the mat in frustration until she looked up at me and saw all the blood on my hands and nose.
"Holy shit!" She whispered in shock.
I smiled at her devilishly. And wiped some blood off that had dropped onto my lip.
She looked at me in horror.
Blood or no blood, I was winning this match.
She let me get up and clotheslined me. I got right up and clotheslined her back. While she was down I began to kick her in the stomach. It's time to end it.
I waited for her to stand up and I uppercut her, setting her up for the Kiss Goodbye. But Nattie pulled Paige's leg so she fell out of the ring. Smart. But I'm smarter.
While they were both on the outside of the ring I ran to the opposite ropes, using it as momentum and suicide dived taking both of them out.
"That's for breaking my nose bitch!" I yelled.
Not sure if it's broken yet, but considering the fact that it's still bleeding and completely numb, I'm assuming it is.
I kicked her in the stomach and yelled, "and that!"
I kicked her again, "and that!"
But I stopped when I heard the referee counting. He was at seven.
I picked Paige up and threw her back in the ring.
She was standing, but everyone could see that she was out of it.
I went for the uppercut again, this time I finishing her off with the kiss goodbye.
1
2
I smiled knowing what was going to happen
3
I won! I just pinned the diva's champion!
The crowd was on their feet and I still couldn't believe what was happening.
AJ got in the ring and she gave me a hug.
"Great job El!"
I couldn't wipe the smile off of my face. Hopefully, this meant I'd get to fight her on Sunday, but we'll see.
"Now let's go get your nose checked out," she smiled.
The referee held both of our hands up.
And when he let them down we got out the ring and walked up the ramp.