Chapter 20

Today I'm driving to the arena for Raw. I usually don't drive because I don't like to drive. Which is funny because I'm usually the designated driver. But I guess when I don't absolutely have to drive, I just choose not to.
I grabbed my keys and headed down to the lobby.
"Hey El." I heard someone say.
"Oh hey Zack!" I said.
It was Zack Ryder. I haven't seen him in a while. We met back when I was training in NXT. He was one of my first friends in the industry.
"You on Raw tonight?" Zack asked.
"Yeah, I'm actually heading there right now," I told him.
"Same." He said, "I'm about to catch a cab."
"Nonsense! I'll drive you." I told him.
"Really?" He asked.
"Totally," I replied.
We walked to my car and headed over to the arena. It was a quick ride. 
"Thanks for the ride El." He said.
"No problem Zack!" I said.
We walked into the arena and I went to the divas locker room.
"Hey Naomi." I said as we hugged.
"Hey Ella!" She said.
"Guess what?" She asked.
"What?" I asked.
"I just checked the website and you have an inter-gender tag match!" She said.
"With who?" I asked.
"This is the best part! It's you and Randy," she said as she wiggled her eyebrows, "against Dean and Summer!"
"What?" I asked.
She shook her head.
"I thought our whole feud was over. This is such a dumb match!" I exclaimed.
"The crowd will love it." She said trying to cheer me up.
Part of me was angry because I didn't want to face Dean and Summer. I mean for one I have no idea what my relationship with Dean is, and I know he'd brag about winning (if he did win). Also, I'm done with Summer and this will probably stir something up between us again. But the other part of me was excited to team with Randy. He's such an incredible fighter and he's like family to me.
"Yeah but I won't." I told her.
"At least you have a match. Think about the girls like Eva who would kill for a match on Raw." She whispered the last part.
I laughed at what she said.
"You're right. I'm just sick and tired of fighting with Summer. It's like they think that I'm only as good as her." I said.
"Oh please, we all know you're so much better than Summer. Besides you get to beat that scumbag Dean Ambrose." She said.
I laughed because she still thinks I hate Dean. We have a lot to talk about.
"Yeah," I lied, not wanting to explain our somewhat complex relationship to my friend yet. Naomi was a sweetheart though. I would definitely have to fill her in sooner rather than later.
"Well, Raw is starting soon. You wanna go to catering?" She asked.
"Yeah," I replied.
We walked to catering and we were greeted by Aj, Brie, and Nikki- a very rare sighting, but considering the fact that practically every other table was full, it wasn't too shocking.
"Hey ladies!" I said to them all.
"Did you hear about her match?" Naomi asked.
I rolled my eyes and laughed at her.
We continued talking and goofing around until I was told by a crew member that it was my time to go on.
I met up with Randy at the gorilla and he greeted me with a big hug.
He told me was going to the bathroom real quick.
I felt a hand graze the small of my back and someone whisper in my ear, "Good luck princess."
I turned around to see Dean.
"You're the one who'll need luck," I told him, prompting his signature smirk, "Don't get distracted during your match." 
Who said I couldn't have any fun tonight?
Randy came back and I quickly moved away from Dean, not wanting to start up a conversation about my love life with Randy Orton.
About thirty seconds later Summer appeared.
Randy glared at her, then put a protective arm around me.
And Dean glared at Randy because of me and Randy's interaction.
This is going to be one, interesting match.
First Dean and Summer walked down the ramp. They got mostly boos and very little cheers.
Next Lilian announced Randy and I. We got nothing but cheers. We walked down the ramp and got in the ring.
Randy did the little taunt where he put his arms over his head.
I don't know why but each time it made me laugh.
He smirked at me and I smiled back at him.
We agreed that he would start against Dean.
Dean had this crazed look in his eyes and Randy had a cocky smirk on his face.
They locked up and Randy pushed him down. He took control for a while until he tagged me in, which meant Summer had to get in the match.
She acted scared but then ran to clothesline me which I ducked.
I kicked her in the stomach and put her in a headlock. She wouldn't be able to over power me, but I knew she wasn't gonna tap out from it, so I let go and catapulted her into the ropes with her arm, which caused her to bounce forward. Still on her feet, I hopped up in the air and hit a jumping DDT, which caused her to completely flip over.