Chapter 43

Author's note: I don't imagine Ella as Maryse, but I just liked this gif of her on commentary. Anyways, if you guys are interested in who I envisioned when writing Ella, lmk! But I know when I read fanfictions I like to decide for myself, so it's really up to you! :)

I walked to commentary before the match began. This should be very exciting
The girls all entered out in the following order
Brie and Nikki
Eva
Aksana
Rosa
Summer
Tamina
Alicia
AJ
Kaitlyn
Natalya
Jojo
Layla
Naomi
Camerone
They all got in the ring. All 15 of them. Almost half of them wouldn't make it, so I know they'd fight really hard.
"Hello everyone, today we are here with your new divas champion Ella." Michael said.
I like the sound of that.
"Hello Michael. Jerry. JBL. I'm very excited to be here tonight."
"Before we get into to the match, I really just want to congratulate you on an outstanding and well deserved win yesterday, and let's roll the footage!" Jerry said.
They played some footage from yesterday. Of my moonsault, pinning AJ, me ripping off my mask, putting Paige in my submission, the referee raising my hand, and my little moment in the ring with my crying and stuff.
"Truly a beautiful moment." JBL said.
I couldn't stop smiling. It still didn't feel real, but I was brought back into reality when the bell rang.
The first girl eliminated was Rosa. She was eliminated by Aksana.
14 left.
Then Aksana went on looking for someone else to eliminate.
"So Ella, what gave you the idea to do this tournament?" Michael asked.
"You know, I was just thinking about how I could make my mark as a champion, and at Wrestlemania, I want to have the most exciting match possible. So I was thinking, what can I do differently?" I replied.
"Ooh Summer eliminated Eva. Thirteen women left!" Jerry exclaimed.
Eva was having a little bitch fit outside of the ring. How far did she think she was going to make it?
Tamina picked up Jojo and threw her out of the ring. We all gasped at the impact. Poor girl.
Then Aksana ran up from behind and tried to eliminate Tamina, but It backfired and Tamina threw her out of the ring.
Brie and Nikki were teaming up on AJ but she stayed in the corner refusing to give up. And while this was happening, Nattie eliminated Camerone while Naomi was down
"Nine girls left!" I sang, as Tamina and AJ eliminated Kaitlyn.
Then Tamina left AJ and eliminated Summer.
She's been dominating throughout this whole match!
"No! That's not fair!" She yelled.
"And Summer eliminated, having a little bit of a fit outside the ring." Jerry said.
"It's because she deserved to win Jerry!" JBL said sounding annoyed. It actually caused me to laugh a little bit.
"Is there a problem Ella?" JBL asked.
"No problem! But final eight!" I exclaimed.
"And Layla was eliminated. She'll be fighting in four weeks time." Jerry exclaimed as AJ shoved her out of the ring.
Everyone but Brie, Nikki, and AJ locked up with one other person.
Alicia and Nattie. Naomi and Tamina. Brie and Nikki were double teaming AJ.
Nattie overpowered Alicia and pushed her down, but she got right up and kicked Nattie.
While Nattie was down, Tamina was dominating Naomi. And while all this was happening, Nikki and Brie were chasing AJ around the ring. Alicia managed to kick Nattie out the ring, so Nattie would be fighting Layla in four weeks time.
While Nikki was still chasing AJ, she ran into a monstrous clothesline by Tamina.
"That hurts." I said.
AJ pushed Brie down, and ran behind Alicia and eliminated her.
So Alicia will be fighting in the second match.
Nikki got up and so did Brie and they started double teaming Tamina. They got both of her legs up, but she was holding on for dear life. They couldn't get her over, but as soon as she got both feet back in the ring, she was drop kicked by Naomi and she flew out of the ring.
So Tamina will be fighting Alicia five weeks from now.
Brie and Nikki both picked up AJ and eliminated her.
"Twin magic." Jerry sung.
"AJ's fighting in six weeks time!" I exclaimed.
The final three was Brie, Nikki, and Naomi. Brie and Nikki started double teaming Naomi. They had her cornered, but she started fighting back! She delivered a wicked forearm to Nikki. Then her and Brie exchanged punches.
Naomi super kicked Brie and tossed her out the ring, before Nikki could get up.
"So AJ and Brie will be fighting in six weeks time!" I said with a smile on my face.
Nikki and Naomi were the last two in the ring. They exchanged punches and kicks for a while, until Naomi hit Nikki with a forearm that knocked her down. And when she got up, Naomi hit the rear view.
She picked up Nikki in a fireman's carry and threw her out the ring.
The bell rang, signaling that Naomi won!
"And although Naomi is the winner, she will still be fighting Nikki in seven weeks on raw, correct?" JBL asked.
"Yes, and what a match it'll be." I said seriously.
I can't wait to face one of these girls.
"Thank you all and have a good night." I said as I stood up.
I walked past the last few girls and winked, then I walked up the ramp backwards. I can not wait for the first match, only four weeks away!