Chapter 22

Friday Night Smackdown 

Tonight could potentially be the start of my storyline with Randy. I still haven't found a way to tell Dean yet. For one, it's a weird thing to bring up, and truth be told, I'm a little scared of his reaction. 

Dean, Seth and Roman were supposed to meet me in my room early because we were all planning to head over to the arena together. For once I was ready early so I just watched some television.
*Knock Knock
I walked to the door and opened it.
"Hey guys." I told them.
"Hey Ella." Roman said as he gave me a quick hug.
"The Elster. Ellarooni!" Seth growled.
"Hello Seth." I told him as I rolled my eyes.
"So you know how I told you guys about taking Ella to the boxing club yesterday?" Dean asked.
Oh god.
"Yeah." They both said.
"You know how Jimmy always calls girls up to the stage?" He asked.
They shook their heads.
"Well, he called up Ella. And of course, she smart-mouthed him. So he was all up in her space, then she slapped him in the face. I swear it was crazy!" Dean exclaimed, "I've never been prouder."
He wiped a fake tear from his eye.
"I got the whole thing on video!"
He showed them the video and they laughed so hard.
"Damn Ella!" Roman exclaimed.
"I love you already. Dean, please don't get rid of this one!" Seth joked.
"I don't plan on it any time soon." Dean said.
I kissed his cheek and received some 'Aww's' from Seth and Roman.
"So Ella, what's going on today? Other than raw of course." Dean asked.
"Well. I actually have a meeting, which is why you're driving me there so early." I said.
"Oh. What's the meeting about?" He asked.
"Uh you know just a title opportunity, possibly at Wrestlemania." I lied.
"Great." Dean said. He gave me that you're telling me later look.
"Congrats El!" Seth exclaimed.
"Yeah that's awesome!" Roman said equally excited.
"So why don't you guys head on down. We'll meet you in the lobby." Dean said.
Seth wiggled his eyebrows and Roman just pushed him out the door.
"So El. Are you gonna tell me what this meeting is really about?" He asked.

"Dean. It is too early for you to be able to tell when I'm lying," I told him with a smile on my face.

"I've been stalking you," he joked, "But for real. The suspense is killing me."
"Okay then. Well, in this meeting, we're going to discuss a possible romance storyline between Randy and me," I said.
I could see that angry look in his eyes that he was trying to mask.
"I tried to convince her not to, but you know my mom. She gets what she wants. She doesn't know what's going on between us Dean. Do you think I want this?" I asked him.
He took a frustrated breath, "Ella. I trust you. But why don't you just tell her what's going on between us?"
"Dean I don't even know what's going on between us," I told him angrily.
He took a deep breath.
"Ella, you know how much I care about you. You drive me crazy. But we need to take this slowly. You're my first relationship that's lasted more than a couple weeks in the past two years. I just want to take this one step at a time."
"I get it. I just thought you didn't want to start a relationship with me." I said.
"If you think that then you must be crazy. I know we haven't known each other for that long. It's been like what one month? But I know that I'm catching feelings fast," He said.
"Dean-" I started, but he cut me off saying, "I want you to do that storyline." 
"What?"
"I trust you. I do. And this will be good for your career. If you're happy then I'm happy too." He said.
"Dean," I hummed affectionately.
"Ella, it'll kill me to see you with someone else, even though you're mine out of the ring, but I'll be fine. I know it's all pretend. So do it." He said.
"Really?" I asked.
"Yeah." He said.
That's all I needed to hear to get me to do it.
"Yay!" I exclaimed.
I jumped into his arms and hugged him. I kissed his cheek about seven times.
"Wow. What do I have to do to get this treatment more often?" He asked.
I rolled my eyes at him.
"Come on Ambrose. Let's go downstairs." I said.
We walked to the elevator and headed downstairs.
"Jeez what took you guys so long?" Roman asked.
"Ro. Clearly, they were getting it on." Seth said.
"Woah guys! Tone it down." Dean said as he covered my ears.
"Oh no Ambrose is going soft." Seth joked.
I poked his stomach and said, "Oh he certainly is!"
Seth and Roman started cracking up.
"Well, let's get going." Dean said.
We headed to the car and Roman got in the front seat to drive. Dean sat in the seat next to him and Seth and I sat in the back.
Seth and I got to know each other on the way there.
He's such a nice guy!
"We're here!!!" Roman yelled.
We all got out of the car and I headed to my mom's office.
"See you guys later." I told them.
Dean planted a kiss on my cheek.  
I hugged the other guys and walked into the office.
"Hey El." My mom said.
She was with the rest of creative, Mark, Kane, my dad (Hunter), and Randy.
"So we are here today to talk about the possible storyline between Randy and Ella." My mom said.
"I'll do it." I told everyone immediately.
She had a shocked look on her face which quickly turned into a smile.
"Great." She said.
For the rest of the meeting, we just talked about what would happen.
Pretty much tonight, Randy and I would both have matches and we'd both accompany each other to the ring. 
Hopefully Dean and I will be official by then, but who knows.
"Great job everyone! See you all soon!" My mom said.
"Thank you." She mouthed the words to me.
I smiled at her and left her office.
I walked to the Shield's locker room and barged in. It feels good not having to knock.
"Hello Shield members." I said.
"Hey Ella!" Dean said.
"You're awfully cheerful, considering the circumstances." I joked.
"Thanks for reminding me." He said.
"Sorry Dean." I laughed.
"It's ok. I can't really stay mad at you." He said.
I kissed his cheek and we went to sit on the couch.
I started telling him about the meeting.
"Who are you facing?" He asked.
"Tamina." I said.
"Do you know who Randy's facing?" He asked.
"You." I replied nervously.