Chapter 12

Day of the Royal Rumble
Today is the day that I have my title opportunity! 
I either walk out of there the new Divas Champion and undefeated, or a loser for the first time in my career with no championship.
I ate a quick yet hearty breakfast in my hotel room that I ordered from room service,
After I finished brushing my teeth, AJ knocked on my door. I practically sprinted to it and let her in briefly so I could gather all my things
"You ready champ?" I asked her.
"Excited!" She exclaimed.
"Same!"
We quickly rode the elevator down through the lobby and walked through the lobby to AJ's car which was parked in the garage of the hotel. We got in and she turned on the radio.
"It's great to finally face someone who loves wrestling as much as I do." She said.
"I agree," I started, "I'm honored to be facing you. And for once it's not going to be a petty catfight."
"I agree 100 percent," she told me.
We finally arrived at the arena and went our separate ways.
I went to catering, and she went to the bathroom.
I soon walked straight into someone.
"Sorry." A deep voice said.
"It's ok," I replied as I looked up, "Roman."
"Well hello, Ella." He told me.
"Hi," I said awkwardly.
"So you and Dean huh?" He said as he wiggled his eyebrows.

"What about Dean and me?" I questioned him.

"Oh, you know," he trailed off.

"No, I don't," I said, before I realized what he was implying, "Wait- you think that Dean and I have a thing?" Just the thought of that made me laugh.

"He talks about you a lot." He said.
"With good reason," I responded, causing Roman to smile.
"So there's nothing going on between you two?" He asked.
"There is nothing going on between myself and Dean Ambrose." I retorted.
"I beg to differ." Another male voice said as he walked up from behind me.
"Ambrose." I warned him, "you're standing way too close to me."
He smiled and took a step back.
"Do you need me to remind you of the numerous times I rejected you?" I asked him, with an innocent smile on my face.
Roman chuckled at this, as did Dean.
"So you're saying that you don't remember when you asked me out on a date and I said 'no' last week," I said purposely trying to rile him up, which resulted in more laughter from the men in front of me.
"I have no problem with waiting when it comes to you, my dear." He said.
I inwardly gagged at what he called me.
"Go back to Summer! She's desperate enough to go out with you." I told him.

"But I don't want Summer," he said, taking a step closer to me.

"Your actions say otherwise," I retorted.

"I get bored sometimes," he shrugged, which caused me to laugh, "You know, you and I are pretty similar. We both never give up on what we want. You want Summer's ass handed to you and I want you. And I'm very sure neither of us will stop until we achieve those goals." 

"I see," I smiled.

"Like I said before," he said getting very close to my ear, "I've finally met my match."

"You still couldn't handle me at your best Ambrose," I said, walking away.

"I'll prove it to you Ella," he called out to me when I was a couple feet away from him, "I'm gonna get you to come on a date with me."