Chapter 56

Wrestlemania
Today was the day. Dean and the boys won their match and I couldn't be prouder of them. Now Dean and I stood at the guerrilla. The other girls were there as well, preparing to go out before me.
He had his hands on my cheeks and pressed his forehead up against mine.
"This is your time to shine Ella. You're going to be amazing."
I nodded my head.
"Stick to your plan."
"I will."
"And remember, timing is everything."
After Paige's name was announced, it was my turn.
"I love you," I said.
"I love you more," he replied planting a kiss on my forehead and slapping my behind when I turned around.
I had a smirk on my face when I got to the top of the ramp.
Immediately chills ran down my entire body, when I looked at all the people around me.
They began to cheer when I lifted my title above my head.
I walked down the ramp and gave my baby a big kiss before handing her to the referee.
The four of us each stood in a corner, all looking equal parts nervous and excited.
I stood across from Paige and Naomi stood across from Natalya.
But as soon as the bell rang, the three girls ran after me, so I slid out of the ring and shook my finger.
"You're wasting your time coming after me."
"You can't beat me!" I yelled, hoping one of them would slide out of the ring.
But Naomi did me one better suicide diving through the ropes causing me to crash into the barricade. She then threw me into the steel steps.
After that she got back in the ring.
She did exactly what I hoped she would do. 
After a couple minutes I rolled under the ring, playing possum.
I just had to find my sledgehammer.
There!
I left it underneath some chairs in the middle of the space beneath the ring.
Should I get it yet?
No.
This was my match. I wanted to steal the show before making my big reveal.
I left it in its spot and rolled out the ring after I heard Naomi was eliminated.
Natalya and Paige were going at it in the ring. I got in the ring as quietly as possible and attacked them from behind.
I had the advantage of being less tired than the two women. So when Nattie's back was toward me, I kicked her in the back of her head. The crowd reacted to the harsh kick that caused her to fall flat over.
Now it was me and Paige. We faced each other. She ran at me and I went for a clothesline that she ducked.
She then kicked me from behind causing me to fall over. She pinned me but I kicked out before one. Before I could get up she had me in a chokehold but I threw my elbows around until I connected with her face causing her to let go. I got up and began hitting her with punches. My years of boxing training really came through for me.
I landed punch after punch that she couldn't dodge. I was too quick. Then I kicked her in the stomach and hit a huge uppercut that knocked her on her butt in a sitting position.
I hit her in the face with a devastating forearm, then I flipped her over on her stomach.
I did the first submission I could think of, simple but effective- a Boston crab.
This is the move my biological father used as his own finisher (the Walls of Jherico).
I had it locked in perfectly tight. I knew she was about to tap.
But I felt a slam in my back causing me to fall over and break the hold. I turned around and looked up to see Naomi with a steel chair in hand.
I thought she was eliminated.
Oh right... no DQ.
She went to smack me with the chair again but I rolled out of the ring and out of the way. Nattie was nowhere to be found. I looked over my shoulder and saw her trying to sneak up on me.
So I gave her a second and turned around quickly and roundhouse kicked her over the barricade so she was now in the crowd.
This was it. This was my moment. I slid under the ring and grabbed my sledgehammer.
As soon as I slid out of the ring I held it behind my back. Naomi came running at me with the chair but I hit her in the stomach with the sledgehammer!
The crowd went absolutely insane.
I held it up in the air like my dad did and yelled, "Come on!" Before jumping over the barricade. The crowd had made a path for us that was reinforced by security.
I hit Nattie in the back of the neck with the sledgehammer. Then dropped it before hitting her with a killer suplex on the floor of the arena.
I quickly picked up my sledgehammer and ran back into the ring after jumping over the barricade. Naomi was still on the floor as Paige stood in the ring with a baseball bat.
Well played.
I slid in the ring and she immediately ran after me but I ducked. She swung again but I blocked it with my sledgehammer. She clearly wasn't very experienced with tools.
I hit her in the stomach with the back of the sledgehammer and when she doubled over in pain, I kneed her in the face.
I hit her again in the stomach with the sledgehammer.
Then one more hit right to the head.
She immediately fell over, and I quickly covered her.
"1
2
3"
I counted along with the ref. Paige was eliminated.
Now it was just me and Nattie. I rolled Paige out of the ring and then slid out myself.
I began taking apart the announcers table with my right hand as I held my sledgehammer with the left hand.
I didn't have anything planned out but I knew I had to do something involving the announcer's table.
But I felt a whack from behind which caused my face to hit the now exposed announcers table.
The unidentified woman lifted me onto the table and began to hit me with a kendo stick. I turned around to see Nattie.
Of course.
The kendo stick was incredibly painful, especially on bare skin. Nattie knew exactly what she was doing.
But when she tried to hit me again, I blocked the stick with my sledgehammer. From the position I was just in I aimed for her ribs. The hit connected and I heard her scream.
She should definitely get that checked out after this.
I got up from my position and began hitting her in the thighs with my sledgehammer. I began literally going crazy hitting her all over her body. 

I swung one more time and missed, so she took that opportunity to slide back into the ring. I followed right behind her.

For some reason the crowd started booing.
But I just kept going.
I had to win this match.
Before I knew it I was on the ground.
I looked up and saw Tyson Kidd standing above me. My sledgehammer was right beside me so I grabbed it then rolled out of the ring.
I had to think fast. This clearly wasn't a part of the plan.
I turned to the announcers' table and grabbed my title. I held it in my left hand and my sledgehammer in my right. I got back in the ring and hit Tyson with my title over and over before I threw it to the side and hit him in the stomach with my sledgehammer. I went back and forth hitting him and Nattie until he rolled out of the ring.
With my sledgehammer in my left hand, I hit an uppercut with my right hand, then the kiss goodbye. 

I immediately covered Nattie.
"1
2
3!"
The bell rang.
I won. At Wrestlemania.
The ref handed me my previously discarded championship and I held it up in the air. The crowd erupted in cheers even louder than before. I simply could not explain the feeling. But when I held up my sledgehammer too, everyone went crazy.
"Let's go!" I yelled. This was the greatest moment of my life.
I couldn't stop the tears that began to flow.
I did it.
This was my Wrestlemania moment and no one could ever take that away from.
I tasted blood. I touched my face to find the source of blood, and I found a gash on my cheek.
I knew I wouldn't be able to leave the match without any scars.
But none of that mattered.