Chapter 66

Raw April 28th 

Evolution and The Shield stood in the ring before Ric flair entered

"Is this St Louis, Missouri? Have I ever been here before? Well, I have and I've had a lot of fun, thank you. But why I'm here tonight is to tell the whole world is that it's great being in the ring with men who exude what this business is all about: Dominance!" he said pointing at my dad, "I ran for years with the four horsemen- ran up and down the road, we ran wild. but we controlled the marketplace. We styled- WOO! and we profiled. The same can be said for evolution. Good lord Dave. I miss seeing you out on Saturday night. You too buddy, you were always home eating a ribeye," he said looking at my dad, laughing, "You know, in my years on the road, I have seen everything come full circle, and I mean the word greatness- come full circle. And tonight I am surrounded with superstars that exemplify power, style, and grace." The crowd WOO'ed in response to the stylish man in the ring.

"But what I'm talking about now, is the Shield." 

He stuck his hand out to Seth, then Roman, then Dean, to shake. They all hesitantly shook his hand, surprised at the revelation. 

"WOO!" he exclaimed as he exited the ring, before the start of Roman and Randy's match.

That whole exchange caused a big smile to form on my face.

Now, it was my turn. I walked to the guerrilla, giving Ric a hug when I saw him. 

"Way to give my old man a hard time," I joked.

"Just preparing him for you," he winked, "WOO!"

I shook my head and smiled as he walked away. My music began to play and I strutted down the ramp in some skinny jeans and a tank top. The crowd erupted in cheers, and the men in the ring all looked confused. Well, Dean tried to hide the smirk on his face, but he still did look a tad bit confused.

Standing right in front of the ring, I brought the microphone up to my lips, "Hey boys. I was just thinking about how I should come on down to commentary and provide the viewers at home with some much-needed charisma."

The crowd cheered even louder when I took my seat at commentary.

"Good to see you Ella," Michael said.

"You as well, and Jerry, and JBL. It's always a pleasure," I smiled.

"Well Ella, before this match starts, I want to know the real reason you're here? Is it because members of Evolution almost cost you your last two matches?" Michael Cole asked.

"You sure don't beat around the bush," I smirked, "But I'm not that simple-minded Michael. I like to think big picture."

"Be more vague," he said sarcastically. 

"I don't have an ulterior motive tonight. I'm just here to enjoy a great match between two superstars," I said, obviously deflecting. 

I'm not trying to align with any faction publicly. 

"But I mean your dad is in the ring. There have been romantic rumors surrounding you and Randy Orton and with you and Dean Ambrose as well. The people want to know what's going through your head," he pressed further.

"Like I just said, I'm just here to enjoy the match. How devious do you think I am?" I fake pouted. In actuality, I was annoyed he brought up my date with Dean. I did not want to mix my personal and professional life.

I looked in front of me to see Dean and my dad exchanging punches as Seth and Batista did the same. Then Dean got thrown over the announcers' table by my dad, who then threw Seth into the side of the ring. 

Meanwhile inside the ring, Roman hit Randy with a superman punch, before sliding out of the ring and attacking Batista. As soon as Batista hit back, the bell rang, signaling the end of the match via disqualification. 

Eventually, all three members of evolution took control.

Batista bounced Dean's head off of the announcer's table before Randy came over and did the same.

Then my dad and Batista threw Roman into the steel steps before throwing Seth into the barricade. 

Soon enough the guys were all back in the ring. Evolution was still dominating and I was on the edge of my seat. I saw my dad going for a pedigree a couple feet in front of me, so without really thinking, I hopped up from my seat and super kicked him, knocking him over, before running up the ramp with my title in hand. The crowd went crazy at the fact that I just kicked the shit out of my father but also the impact that the kick had. The kicked caused him to fall over and look pretty dazed. He held his chin and looked up at me with an unreadable expression on his face. 

The crowd was going crazy as I made it to the top of the ramp and the shield began taking control. Everyone looked shocked, even Dean, who blew me a kiss before I got backstage.

"Did Triple H's daughter just turn on him a week before Extreme Rules?"

I decided to go on my twitter, which I never do to tweet this: I work alone.