Chapter 31

Today was Valentine's Day.
It was very early. 7:30AM to be exact. It took me so long to go to sleep, knowing that I had a boyfriend.
I was feeling like a little schoolgirl all excited and what not.
Just thinking about Dean would make me blush.
I finally fell asleep around 4 AM, and just woke up a minute ago.
My body was exhausted, but I was running on pure excitement and adrenaline.
I had no idea what Dean and I were going to do today, if he even wanted to do anything. I probably couldn't even give him the card anymore because we're actually dating now.
How fucking crazy.
But now I don't have a gift for him. Besides the five snicker bars. It's just a shame though, that I had to waste the card.
Maybe I could give it to him, and just explain the situation... No I don't want to seem lame.
What should I do?
I suppose I  could just write him another card. But Dean is so special. He deserved more than a card in the first place!
God, I'm so stupid.
Should I call the twins? No, they'd probably just suggest sex.
I can't even confide in Dolph anymore because he's basically dead. (To me at least). AJ? She's home right now. Nattie? Maybe. No she'll think I'm weird. Eva Marie? No.
Come to think of it I don't really have that many friends.
But then I realized. There's one person I can always count on to help me out with my problems.
My dad.
I typed his number into my phone that I knew by heart, and he picked up almost immediately.
"Hey what's up?" He asked.
"Hey dad." I said.
"Happy Valentine's Day." He laughed.
It was then that I realized that I didn't even tell him about Dean and I.
"Yes. Happy Valentine's Day to you too!" I responded.
"So are you calling me because you're lonely too?" He asked which almost broke my heart. I forgot about him and my mom.
It's crazy to think that they're getting a divorce.
"Actually. The opposite."
"What?" He asked in disbelief.
"Dad I have a boyfriend." I said.
"What?" He asked again.
I just nervously laughed.
"Am I hearing you correctly?" He asked.
"Yes dad."
"Who is it?" He finally asked.
The dreaded question.
"Uh..."
"Ella tell me." He said.
"It's Dean," I replied quietly.
"Ambrose?" He asked in shock.
"Yes"
"What?" He reacted.
"Dean Ambrose!" He said to himself, "Dean Ambrose!"
"Dad-" I started, but I got cut off, "Why didn't you tell me?"
"This is exactly why." I said.
"You know that I don't condone dating in the business!" He scolded.
"You married the boss's fucking daughter!" I yelled.
"And look how that turned out." He said more quietly.
"Dad," I started, my eyes beginning to well with tears.
"I just want you to be happy." He said.
"I'm sorry." I whispered.
"Sweetheart, it's okay," he responded, "I'm happy for you. As long as he treats you right. Or else, I'll have to kick his ass."
I laughed and said, "Okay dad."
"So what did you call for? Other than telling me about your secret boyfriend." He asked.
"In my defense, he only asked me out yesterday!" I exclaimed, "I even told you before the twins."
"Wow. I'm honored." He said sarcastically.
"But I want to know what to get him for today." I responded.
"Oh that's tough." He started, "I don't know."
"Come on dad."
"What do you want to get him?" He asked.
"I don't know what I want to get him dad! That's why I called you." I said, causing him to laugh.
"I'm not good at this kind of stuff. I knew we should have had a boy!" He joked.
"You're the worst!" I laughed.
"Fine. Write him a card, like a really heartfelt one" He said.
"Good idea." I said with a bit of sarcasm. Although, I guess I could give it another go and take it a little more seriously this time.
"I mean, it's been a day. There's not much you could get him," He joked.
"True," I laughed. 
"Well, I'm glad I could help. I love you." He said.
"I love you too dad. Happy Valentine's Day. Go treat yourself." I said, and he hung up the phone.
Now I just need to write another note. Even though I suck at writing!