Chapter 39

Elimination Chamber
Holy shit. Today is the day. Tonight is my night. I just have to walk out divas champion. I know I will. Nothing, and I mean nothing will stop me.
It was currently 11:30 in the morning. I had already worked out and had breakfast, and now I was supposed to meet Dean for lunch, somewhere in the hotel.
It was our second day in Minnesota. We flew here early in the morning yesterday.
I left my room, and walked to the restaurant.
Dean was sitting there with a cute smile on his face.
"Well hello." I smiled.
"Hey there," he replied.
"Are you excited for today?" I asked.
"Yes I am," he smirked. The boys were fighting the Wyatt family and he beat Bray on Friday, so I'm sure that was a big confidence booster for him, "Are you excited?"
"I'm nervous as fuck." I replied.
"You're going to win." He said nonchalantly.
"And how do you know?" I asked, suddenly doubting myself.
"Because you're not just a better wrestler than the both of them. You're a smarter wrestler." He replied.
"Well I can't deny that." I joked.
"But don't be surprised if they try to eliminate you first, since you're the biggest threat in the match." He said.
"You may be right." I sighed, "guess that just means I get to beat them both up."
"Ahh you're the greatest." Dean laughed.
"I know. I know. You're one lucky guy." I joked.
We both finished up our lunches and went back to our rooms, took a nap, worked out together, and here we are now.

At the arena. 5 minutes until the show starts.

I can't even handle my nerves at the moment. I had so many butterflies in my stomach and my hands were extremely sweaty.
"Hey don't worry about the match." Seth told me.
"Easier said than done." I replied.
We were in the shield locker room and I was seated on the big black leather couch.
Seth sat down next to me and put his arm around my shoulder.
"I know you're nervous, but you're going to kick butt, and become the divas champion." He said.
I sighed.
"Think about it like this. What do you do every time you wrestle?" He asked.
"Kick ass."
"And what's different about tonight?" He asked.
"I guess that it's for the diva's championship." I said.
"Well if you truly think about it. Every match you fight in is for the divas championship. If you're fighting the champion, you want to beat her so you can get a shot at the title. If you're not, you want to win your match and do really well anyways so you'll get the opportunity to go against her. You always want to win just as bad as you do now, so don't psych yourself out." He said.
"Holy moly. You're right!" I exclaimed, "you're a genius!"
His pep talk really boosted my confidence. I gave him a hug and said, "I gotta go see my mom!"
"Random, but have fun with that." He smiled.
"Alright I'll be back in here before your match."
Their match was the third and mine was fourth so I'd be able to see them right before and right after their match.
I ran to my moms office and barged in.
"Mom!" I exclaimed.
"Hi sweetie." She laughed.
"I need to tell you two really important things before my match." I said seriously.
"Alright, go ahead." She said.
"First thing: please don't send anybody out during my match. I know you weren't planning on it, but I just wanted to clarify." I said.
"Oh Ella. I admire your fighting spirit. Reminds me so much of your father." She said with a smile on her face.
"Second thing is, I'm dating Dean Ambrose. He's my boyfriend." I said very quickly. No clue why I said it, but I felt the need to get it off my chest. I was honestly very relieved but scared of her reaction.
The smile of her face turned into a look of shock.
"Ella. When did this h-happen?" She asked.
"Ten days ago, on February 13th." I said nervously.
"I'm shocked." She said, "I'm happy for you."
"Really?" I asked.
"Yeah," she smiled, "even if your relationship is with someone like him."
"Excuse me?" I asked, my voice laced with anger.
"Excuse me? Excuse you. You've been dating that delinquent for ten days without even telling me!" She yelled back.
"Well this is exactly why I didn't want to tell you. You're being a huge bitch!" I yelled which caused her to gasp, "Also, how are you calling him a delinquent when he's your employee. You wouldn't have hired him if he was,"
"Mom. I have such strong feelings for Dean. I care about him so much. I wouldn't have told you if I thought this was just some fling that would last a week" I said in a soft tone.
"Oh Ella," she sighed, "you're growing up."
"Well, I am 23." I laughed.
"I just want the best for you." She smiled.
"Dean is what's best for me mom," I replied.
"I trust you," she said softly.
"Yay!" I jumped into her arms and gave her a huge hug, "I love you!"
"I love you too," she laughed.
"Alright well I have to go wish my boyfriend luck before his match! Bye mom."
"Bye." She sung.
I skipped back to the Shields locker room and barged right in.
I saw the boys and said, "Hey guys!"
I got a chorus of 'hi's
"Are y'all ready for your match? You guys are on next." I said.
"Of course we're ready." Dean said as he pulled me in for a hug, "Wow your nose is even more fucked up than I thought."
This caused me to cover my nose in embarrassment. The black eyes had gotten worse, and nose was seemingly stuck in that slanted position. 
"Hey don't say that to my Ella! Her nose looks perfectly f-" Roman paused when he actually looked at it, "ew!"
"Oh my god you guys!" I laughed.
"I think she looks pretty cute with a fucked up nose." Seth stuck up for me causing me to laugh.
"Of course she's cute even with her fucked up nose. She'd be cute even if she didn't have a nose." Dean said, as he pulled me in for another hug, this time kissing my forehead.
"Hey! How many times do you have to point out that my nose is fucked up?" I whined, causing all of them to laugh.
"Shield you're on in five!" A stage guy called.
"You guys are going to kick some hillbilly ass!" I exclaimed.
I gave Seth and Roman hugs, and gave Dean a long kiss.
My boys were going to kill it!