Chapter 4

I rolled my eyes at Dean's comment.
"I'm surprised to see you alone," I said. Dean was clearly amused by my comment, "No backup?"

"And what exactly would I need backup for?" he asked.

"I'm not sure exactly, but I wasn't quite sure you could fend for yourself?"

"Are you claiming to be a threat to me?"

"Your words, not mine," I laughed 

"You look-" he started but I cut him off.
"I don't want to hear one of your perverted comments."
"I was going to say you look beautiful, but if that's perverted to you then you're even more innocent then I thought." He said.
"I always look beautiful."

"I can't argue with that," he responded with raised eyebrows, which caused me to lightly chuckle.

"I hate to say it Ambrose, but you don't look too bad yourself."

He looked taken aback by my comment but almost immediately responded, "Coming from you, I'll take it."

"Yeah. It's amazing what can happen when you stumble upon a working shower."

"Speaking of showers-" he started, but I cut him off, "And that is my cue to return to my friends. Where are yours?" I asked him.
"Over there." He said pointing to Roman and Seth, who pretended not to be looking at us.
"I knew you couldn't go that far without them," I smirked at him.

"Ella, you're hurting my feelings," he said sarcastically.

"I thought I was playing nice," I said, a lot more flirtacious than intended. So before he could retort, I quickly said, " Well it was horrible seeing you Ambrose, but I have places to be. So bye." 

"Last names huh," he said, "Ok McMahon."
"That's my mom's last name." I told him while chuckling.
"Yeah but she's the one who wears the pants in your family." He said.
My mouth hung open at the dig he gave to my parents.
"Are you denying what I said?" Dean asked.
"Ella Helmsley, Helmsley."

"You didn't answer my question."

"Don't push me," I laughed.

"Okay then. Bye princess. Have fun with your friends." He said sarcastically.
"Bye Ambrose." I replied.
I can't believe I just engaged in flirty discourse with Dean Ambrose. I mean, obviously he's good looking, but he's-Dean Ambrose. I swear something is wrong with me. 

I returned back to my friends with a half-finished water and we danced and chat for a bit before I was interrupted by my friend, the showoff. 
"Ella! Come over here and give me a kiss." I heard a drunk Dolph slur.
I rolled my eyes and laughed at him. Dolph was already a naturally confident guy, but he was a whole different animal when drunk. Even though he was generally a sloppy drunk, he could usually hold his alcohol, but tonight was a different story. Maybe he hadn't eaten enough beforehand.
"Let's get you back to the hotel." I told him, with a grin on my face.
"No. I want to stay here!" He whined.
"AJ come here." I yelled.
She walked over here avoiding all of the drunk bodies.
"Dolph is so wasted." I said giggling.
"You two should kiss." Dolph slurred, causing me to punch his shoulder.
"Im kidding Emma, but you should kiss me." He screamed.
"My name is Ella. And AJ and I are taking you back to the hotel." I responded.
I put his arms around AJ's and my shoulders and we helped him back to the car.
"I'm guessing you don't drink much either?" I asked AJ.
"Bingo." She replied.
"I think we're gonna be great friends!" I exclaimed laughing.
Dolph slowly in the back seat and I sat next to him as AJ drove.
He leaned his head on my lap and I played with his stringy hair.
"Do you think my hair looks like ramen noodles? That's what my mom says." Dolph mumbled, causing me to chuckle.
"So you do?" He asked.
"No Dolph. I love your hair." I told him. This time I contained my laughter.
He leaned up to my ear and told me, "I'm glad you like my hair"

I shook my head at my drunk friend who began to quiet down as he laid on my lap.
When we finally arrived back at the hotel, I softly told him, "Dolph we're here." 
He didn't budge unsurprisingly because he was asleep.
I lightly slapped him in the face.
"I'm awake," he groaned

"Let's get you upstairs," I told him.
He mumbled something that I couldn't quite make out, so for both of our sakes I ignored it.
"Are you ok to walk?" I asked him.
He shook his head yes, but he stumbled every once in a while.
"Where's your room key?" I asked him as he, AJ, and I got in the elevator.
He shrugged his shoulders.
I started looking in his pockets for the key.
"Woah. All I wanted was a kiss! But we can do more if you want to." He slurred.
"I can't find your key." I told him.
"Can I sleep in your room?" He asked.
"No Dolph, people might think we slept together!" I scolded him.
"That'd be great then," he smirked, even in his drunken state, causing me and Aj to exchange worried looks.
Soon enough, we got off the elevator and AJ walked to her room, waving to us as we walked in the opposite direction to my room. I helped Dolph inside and he fell on one of the beds and went right to sleep.
I put on my pajamas and got myself ready for bed.
I hopped into the other bed.
What a day this has been.