Chapter 53

Dean and I began to walk back to our little air BNB from the delicious dinner he treated us to. Walking down bourbon street was unreal. It was so busy and filled with music and lights. Dean and I held hands as we looked around.
"I am so full," Dean said, sounding satisfied.
"I am so happy," I smiled at him, causing him to smile back.
"I'm just so happy to be here with you Dean." I continued honestly.
"I'm so happy to be here with you," he responded as he put his arm around me, planting a kiss on my cheek.
"And I think I love you," he said, stopping in his tracks.
"You think you what?" I responded in disbelief.
"No. I know I do. I love you."
"Dean I love you too. Oh my gosh."
He smiled a big smile and cupped my face planting an innocent kiss on my lips.
He grabbed my hand again and we continued to walk back to the house.
"You love me," I teased him as we approached the front door.
"Yeah yeah," he rolled his eyes.
"Now prove it," I smirked at him devilishly.
"Prove it?" He asked, as he unlocked the door.
I nodded my head as I bit my lip.
So he lifted my up bridal style and carried me to the bed. He dropped me on the bed and immediately took off his jacket. I was lying on my back and he was on top of me, kissing me passionately, with his hands on my waist, applying pressure. I ran my hands through his hair as he continued to go to work. His knee was in between my legs pressed up against me as he arched my back with his hands.
He then began to kiss my neck, sucking and biting when he felt it was necessary.
"Off," he growled referring to my shirt, but before I could get to it, he took matters into his own hands and ripped my jacket, then tank top off, leaving me in only my lacy red bra.
"Fuck," he moaned into my neck.
He moved down with his kisses and began to kiss my cleavage, toying with the straps of my bra.
"Dean," I moaned, "take it off,"
I was so hot for him. I couldn't wait any longer.
He shook his head no, causing me to whine inwardly. He laughed as he took off his shirt.
His body was just so beautiful. I've never been so turned on by someone before. He leaned back and took off my jeans for me. My underwear matched my bra. I was prepared.
Began kissing my cleavage again and trailed to kisses down to my stomach and then down to my panties. He left a kiss on top of them. I was clawing at him practically begging him to take them off of me.
"Off," I begged him.
"Say my name," he growled.
"Dean," I gasped as he moved back up and finally took off my bra. He kissed every inch of my chest until he began to use his tongue. At this point, I was dripping. I wanted him to be inside of me so bad. He swirled his tongue causing me to moan once again, "Dean."
He looked up at me with a smirk on his face before he moved down. He knew exactly what he was doing.
He grabbed my underwear with his teeth and pulled them off of me.
I was practically drooling in anticipation. I was so ready for him. He began to kiss my inner thigh. Soft pecks.
He lifted my legs up and began to swirl his tongue around inside of me.
"Dean!" I yelled, grabbing his hair again, this time pulling it. He thrust his tongue in and out only stopping once to tell me, "Baby you taste so good."
My toes curled with pleasure.
"Don't stop," I moaned. I never wanted this to end. But he left one more kiss on my heat, before taking off his pants and boxers.
"Yes," I whispered, as I patiently waited for him to enter me.
He was big. Bigger than I thought. He put on a condom and pressed his member against my opening. He slid it up and down, moaning about the feeling, "You're so wet."
He was driving me crazy. He began slowly inserting himself into me. I could feel him stretching me out. He had his hands on my chest and continued to play with the girls as he filled me. He slowly thrust in and out. Looking up at his face was enough to make me scream. He looked ridiculously hot. Knowing how good being inside of me made him feel made me feel even better.
"Faster," I moaned clawing at his back once again. He began to pick up the pace, grunting every once in a while.
"Fuck Ella," he whispered into my lips. I kissed him again and our tongues wrestled for dominance.
He continued to thrust in and out of me until we both were about to climax.
"Ella I'm about to-"
"Me too!" I gasped.
I screamed out in bliss once more as he thrusted into me one more time. This one felt like it went on forever. But we both released ourselves at the same time.
He fell to the side of me and I was still panting hard. I turned over and looked at him with a smile on my face.
He turned his head to look at me.
"I love you Ella," he smiled.
"Yeah you made that real clear," I responded, causing him to laugh.
"But I love you too." I said with a smile on my probably very tired looking face.
I kissed him and he kissed me back. Oh, how I wish we could go for round two.
He wrapped his arms around my waist and pulled me into him.
"That was fun," he smiled, "I'm gonna go take a shower."
This caused me to frown because I was ready to go again.
"Care to join me?" He asked.